Ask your mom?! (19)

I had just woken up. The time was already 3pm.I didn't get so much sleep.

The my phone rang. I took my phone out off the charger. It was Olivia who called me so I answered the call.

~ the conversation between you and Olivia ~

Liv: hi beb

Me: hi bubs

Liv: how are you?

Me: um i am fine .......

Liv: oh okay ....... do you want to come over?

Me: Liv you know Tayler is going to be there and i dont want to see him or Nate.

Liv: Madi just come over. all the boys are gone so we can just have a girl day.

Me: okay ...... but when are they coming back so I know when to go before they come?

Liv: um they were going to do something to Bryce and Tayler's youtube channel. Where they were going somewhere ...... so they would probably come back at 8pm.

Me: oh okay ..... when should i come?

Liv: The boys are going in a about a half an hour ...... so when you ready just come.

Me: okay ..... byeee see you later babe

Liv: bye Madi love you

Me: love you too

~end of conversation~

It was now 3pm and i had just got ready. I got something to eat and now I was on my way to Starbucks. After I got my coffee I drove to The Triller Compound.

But before I left Starbucks I  called the girls and asked if they would like to have anything.

I arrived at The Triller Compound and opened the door. Then I gave the girls their coffee's. 

We all went into the living room and watched some YouTube for an hour or so and after that we decided to make tiktoks.

It was now 4.30 pm and me and the girls decided to watch a series called "meteor garden". But when the first episode were done. I came up with more lyrics to my song.

"LIV LIV" I said. "Yeah I'm trying to see "meteor garden" Olivia said. "Do you have a piece of paper and a pen?" I asked her."Um yes why" Olivia said.

"I just came up with some lyrics to my song" I said. The next thing I knew was Kelianne coming in to the living room with a paper and a pen.

~I wrote~

I'm tired of staying up all night with you on my mind

Still I'm laying here

Yeah, I'm laying in the shirt you used to like
No, I shouldn't mind

~end of what I wrote~

All the girls sat down next to me or behind me to read what I had written. "OMG MADI it's so good.

"Is it about Tayl-" Olivia said, but I interrupted her and said "let's not talk about boys and have our girl day tonight" I said with a smile.

We were just chilling on the couch with our phones.

Then i heard the door opend. I looked at all the girls with a confused look on my face and the girls did the same to me.

Then u saw the boys come inside.

Oh well fuck.

Nate and Taylers gaze were immediately on me while I just looked down and played with my fingers.

"So why are you guys back so early" Kelianne asked the boys. "Um we were going to make a YouTube video for Bryce's channel, but the place we were meant to go too were closed" Cody said.

"Oh okay" Olivia said.

After no one said anything I decided to say something. "um ..... Nate can I talk ... to you" I said and looked everywhere but at Nate.

"uh..um yeh ... yah" Nate said.

The two of us went upstairs. We went into Nate's room. "So what did you want to talk about" Nate said with no emotion.

"Um ... about what I said to you a few days ago" i told him and felt really guilty about how I reacted.

"Um .... yea whats up" Nate said.

"I just wanted to say that i am sor-" I said but Nate interrupted you.

"Madison things can't just get better because you say sorry" Nate said in a sad and angry voice.

"Why are you so mad? When I said that?" I asked him. "If you want to know then ask your mother" Nate said with an angry and sad voice.

The only thing I could do at that moment was walk out that door.

I went downstairs where all the others were including Tayler. He looked at me and I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"What happened up there?" Aisha said.

"I tried to say sorry and then he said what would sorry do better? Then I asked him why he was so mad about it and he said just ask your mom" I said even more confused.

"Just give him some time Madi" Olivia said.

"Oh okay ..... but Im gonna go now" i said.

I said goodbye to everyone with a hug except Tayler and Nate.

I didn't want to go home after what Nate said "ask your mother" i felt like there was something she didn't tell me so I called Amelie.

~ conversation between me and Amelie ~

Me: hi bubs

Am: hey baby

Me: can I come and sleep over?

Am: yes of course I'm with Avani and Riley and they are sleeping here too

Me: okay i am on my way.

I hung up and drove over to Amelie. We all had a lot of fun and I didn't even think of Tayler or Nate all day. We saw "Itaewon Class" and order some food and fell asleep after that.

*******************

Chapter 19 is now done

EDITED