~Break in~

Natasha breaking into Y/n's room through her window (at her parents house) a few hours before A-Day to tell her how much she loves her. (Y/n is 23 and also part of the Avengers with teleportation and mind control abilities).

GAY AND SMUTTY (at the end)

----

Y/n' POV

Sitting on my bed in my room at my parents, contemplating about today. Today was a big day for me, for The Avengers. Avengers day also known as A-Day. There was going to be so many fans there and it won't be as quiet as I would like it to be.

The problem with me is that when it's too loud I cannot concentrate. I have been working on it a lot recently but nothing much has changed. I sat there staring at my black leather suit, I don't think I am ready for such a thing like this, a load of people, kids especially. I get that to people I'm a hero but really I don't feel that way.

Not even my parents gave two shits when I told them, because they don't care. I'm only at their house because they 'wanted' to see me, yeah right. They only wanted me here to flaunt to their new 'rich' friends that I was part of a team and that they're proud of me when really they're not.

My parents had never been proud of me, not since I told them that I liked women as a teenager or ever since I began training with SHIELD as a teen. They hated that so much that they sent me to live with my Auntie and Uncle (auntie works for SHIELD) who even told me not to come back here...but that's where am I because I need some sort of reassurance, which is what they gave me...or rather acted like that.

Contemplating whether I should actually show up today or not. I wouldn't be the only one though, Clints not going to be there because he's doing a mission for Fury and neither will Carol because she's off planet.

I sighed and just sucked it up, this was my life now and honestly I love it regardless of the huge crowds of fans that we will all have today, they love us all and we protect them so that's really all that matters.

Taking my shirt off and getting my suit ready for the A-Day event. "Hello Y/n" I turned around so quickly to be on my gaurd to whoever that was but when I saw who it was and how they got in my room I wasn't surprised "Nat?! You couldn't have just knocked at my parents front door?" I asked her, she shrugged and shut my window behind her.

"Where's the fun in that? And besides I don't think they would let me in." Natasha smirked as she grabbed my bare waist and pulled me close to her "You're right, my parents don't trust me with insanely hot women in my room. And I'm an adult." I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I'm 'insanely' hot am I?" She smirked, the redheads lips ghosting over mine. "How did you even know I was back at my parents?" I asked her, confused at how she found out about me being here. "Really? You text me last night you were going to see your parents before A-Day today." She chuckled.

Oh yeah, I had completely forgot about that I text her every single day, how the fuck did I forget?

"I came here to say that I know how bad your anxiety gets when in crowds of people, and you know me and the others are always here for you. And I love you." Those simple words made me just feel safe and calm, when I'm with Natasha I'm just so happy.

"I love you too."

And just like that our lips touch one another and within a matter of a minute we find ourselves making out on my bed of my old room back at my parents, risky but at this point it doesn't matter. Natasha slipping her tongue into my mouth, her hands moving to my hips, clutching on to them as she traces soft kisses down my neck nipping at it slightly. I moved my head up so she could get more access but in the process checked the time.

"Nat, baby. We have to be at the event in forty minutes." Nat stops her advances on my neck and presses a quick kiss on my lips "I know but I don't want to stop."

"Me either but we have to" I sigh, Nat sits up, I quickly chase her lips and give her a smile. I stand up off my bed and grab my suit that I wear as...well me. Taking off my jeans and putting them in the laundry basket in the room, "You're wearing my favourite set on you." Natasha smirks as I turn to her, a frown upon her face. I was wearing this dark red lacey set, one that I actually bought to annoy her one day, which ended up to be a successful day.

"Whats with the frown, Tasha?" I asked her cheekily, knowning full well what she was going to say. I stood there in front of her, looking innocently. Natasha all of a sudden stood up off my bed and backed me up against the sliding wardrobe of my old room, my back facing her as my hands held onto the wardrobe. Her hands snaking up to my breasts as she began to play with them through the fabric of the lacey bra. "Babe" I whimpered as I felt her lips on my shoulder. Her thumbs circling my hardened nipples.

"We probably shouldn't be doing this right now." Nat chuckled, it felt like shewas about to pull away and stop, her lips ghosting over my neck. "N-No don't stop, please." I whimper, her hand starts trailing down my stomach, slipping into my underwear. "You don't have to be too quiet, dorogoy but I don't think you'd want your parents to know now would you?" Natasha whispered in my ear.

"I don't care, anymore." I really didn't, I was to tranced by the moment we were sharing. Nat started to rub light circles on my clit with her thumb, feeling more wetness pool between my thighs. "So wet for me."

Without anymore waiting she plunged two fingers inside me, moving at a fast pace. My hands gripping the ends of the wardrobe, trying not to fall to my knees from the ammount of pleasure my girlfriend was currently giving to me.

She continued at the same pace, I bit my lip so I didn't let out the moan that wanted to escape but when she added more pressure to my clit, that was it. "Fuck, Nat" I moaned out, trying to keep myself from being too loud and luckily that wasn't.

"I'm gonna cum, ah fuck." I groan, Nat starts to leave marks on my neck, speeding up her advances which only pushed me over the edge, making me practically shout her name. I turn to her and capture her into a kiss as she removes her fingers, sucking on them.

"I should really get dressed, we have an event." I add as I catch my breath. "I love you" I add.

"I love you too, Y/n." The redhead chuckled as she let me finally get changed ready for the A-Day event.