~Gif oneshot #2~

Your girlfriend Natasha just wasn't having a good day today. She came back from a recon mission pretty pissed, so pissed in fact that when she got back all she gave you was a quick smile before looking annoyed again and walking away.

You knew not to get in Nat's way when she was angry, so you left her alone for a good hour. Just hanging out with the boys ordering pizza. You tried to ask Steve what was wrong with her since he was on that mission with her but he didn't know either. Clint had convinced you to go give her the last of the Pizza and find out what was wrong. She is your girlfriend/best friend and you cared so of course you did. 

While walking you were trying to figure out funny chat up lines to see if that would make her feel better, at least smile or laugh. You even made yourself laugh with the ones you came up with on the way to the med bay (Clint had told you where she was).

Peeking around the door a little with the pizza box in hand, you saw Nat. She still looked annoyed. Maybe it was the injury she had? Gathering your confidence you walked into the room.

"Well here I am. What are your other two wishes?" Oh god that was cheesy but Nat didn't even care. She just tilted her head and frowned at you. You sigh and try to think up another one. "Okay so that didn't work".

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you" You very much exaggerated the 'fine' in hopes she would at least crack a smile. Natasha looked at you, she looked as if she was about to chuckle and smile but tried so hard to hold it in. Until she caved in.

Frowning at you once more she decided to smile and it was genuinely...cute. "Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?"

 "Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?"

"Oh my god, never ever say those again" She laughed. You of course walked over to her and sat on the medical bed (I don't even know better words for it) beside her. 

"I'm glad I got you smiling. I know something else that will. I bought pizza" You try to continue the conversation as you hand her the box with her share of food in it. She gave you another smile "Pepperoni? You know me so well". 

You chuckle "I bloody hope I do. Now tell me what got you so annoyed earlier?" You asked. Although you didn't want to push her but you heard a sigh as she rested her head on your shoulder. "Apart from the bruise on my back that hurts like hell. I'm fine." Okay then. So a bruise is the cause of her annoyance? Right.

"Lemme see" I reply. 

"Later. First I'm gonna eat and spend time with you." 

"God dammit Romanoff, why are you so adorable and stubborn at the same time?". Oops, she would probably kill me for calling her that. 

I expected her to give me a death glare but she was just happily eating the pizza and not even bothered by my comment. 

Later on you checked the bruise on her back and applied some soothing cream for her in hopes it would help her out a bit. The two of you caught making out in the medic bay by the boys to which then your girlfriend scared away.

I cringed at the pick up lines but I had no other idea's and thought these were funny (But there obviously not) -Insert face plaming emoji here-