~Gif Oneshot #4 BlackHill edition~

A Natasha Romanoff x Maria Hill gif oneshot. Where Tony holds a conference/party and even invites the press which is a hassle towards both women, because the question they keep asking is if Nat and Maria are together...Natasha makes a joke about it and puts her arm around Maria.

"I knew we should of taken the back entrance." Maria sighed as her and Natasha walked up to the entrance of Tony's building. Why the hell were the press even here? It's not even a big deal that he is throwing a party.

Luckily for both women they knew how to deal with situations like this and any question they ask themthat they don't wish to answer...they could easily dodge it, hopefully. 

"Shit, you were right." Nat replied. As the two of them approach the entrance they were stopped by a guy with a microphone and a camera. God, Natasha really hated it when they just shove a camera in her face...but by now she should be used to it.

"So SHIELD Agent Maria Hill, Black Widow. What's it like at one of Starks parties?" The guy asked. Wow a simple question, one that they could answer...like usual. "Oh, just the usual. Pretty much like every other party to be honest." Poor Maria really hasn't been to many of his parties thats for sure.

"You also arrived together. Is there something going on between the two of you?" Oh great here that question finally is. Maria was about to step in first until Natasha wrapped her arm around her waist. Maria was taken aback a little but settled into it.

"As you see, we are together" Nat joked, smiling directly at the camera

"As you see, we are together" Nat joked, smiling directly at the camera. Maria responded with "Yeah".

They both had a little laugh about it in hopes the interviewer took it as a joke. Even when it's not. They walked away, Natasha' arm still around Maria's waist. 

"I think we may of outed ourselves?" Maria explains as they walk into the building of Starks tower.

"Oh well, I'm pretty sure they thought we were joking." (Lets be honest it would end up on tv either way) Even if they honestly weren't doing that. "You Natasha Romanoff, are something else." Maria laughed. That is one of the many reasons why they love each other.