~CarolNat oneshot #2~

A quarantine Au. Carol Danvers and Natasha Romanoff, during the quarantine. It's a good thing that their apartment has a gym so neither of them get too bored, right? Basically this oneshot is just one between one of my favourite marvel ships...it's fluffy and adorable. Enjoy. 

Ever since quarantine had been put in place both Carol and Natasha had to get used to it just like everyone else. They had to cook which was Nat's worst nightmare. Of course she wasn't that bad but Carol did most of that considering she was a lot better at it.

Today was just another average day in quarantine. They face timed the other members of the avengers just a casual check up on friends. Natasha spent time working out in the gym of their apartment, Carol did the same sometimes...but today she was feeling rather lazy and just wanted to spend the entire day either in bed or cuddled up with her redhead, beautiful and badass girlfriend watching a movie, or two. Since some food places started redoing delivery they could just order some pizza or whatever. 

The blonde woman turns over in the bed hoping that her girlfriend was there beside her but she wasn't. Carol groaned and got up, she knew exactly where Natasha would be right now. She jumped out of bed going straight to the wardrobe where Nat keeps her clothes just because she couldn't be bothered to open her own. Besides she wanted to see if Nat would notice she was wearing a top of hers. She picked a black tank top and left their bedroom.

Heading straight to the gym... and she was right. Nat was there doing some excerise and listening to music. She stands beside her redhead girlfriend on the treadmill, hoping to catch her attaention. Which she immedietely did. Natasha took her headphones off but kept running "What's up babe?" She asked the blonde. Carol was amazed at Nat's kept pace but she is the Black Widow after all so it's no surprise. She just wanted to be a proud girlfriend. 

"Just admiring my girl. But also hoping that she would take a lazy day with me?" It's just one of those days. Carol just wanted to relax, considering they were stuck in quarantine. Besides, Natasha needs to relax sometimes to. "Stooop. I'm here. Tell you what, I'll get a shower but some comfy clothes on and we can stuff our faces with snacks and watch a movie?" Carol felt victorious when Nat had agreed. She silently cheered in her mind "Yes! Pizza or chinese?" The blonde asked. 

"Lets go with Pizza. Join me in the shower?" The redhead smirked. Carol wasn't going to turn down that request whatsoever.

After their shower, the two women had gotten into some comfy clothes...well Carol decided she wanted to wear one of Natasha' shirts and a pair of her sweats, of course Nat was absolutely fine with her girlfriend wearing her clothes...in fact she thought it was adorable (Bust she would never tell Carol that, shh). The movie's they picked out were at least all action apart from one horror that included zombies since Carol was obsessed with those.

Natasha and Carol found themselves in the kitchen of their apartment first, getting popcorn and making some snacks while waiting for their pizza to arrive.

The door bell had rang "That must be the pizza" Carol shouts as she gives Nat as kiss on her cheek before walking over to the door to collect their food. Of course they had paid online considering of what is going on in the world. The deliverer left the pizza at the door and left sice thats the way it works for now. 

Once the snacks were done the two ofthem put everything down on the glass table in front of them, They had a thin blanket to cuddle in since it was summer and would be too warm for a thick blanket. Besides their body heat would make each other extremely warm. Even though whats going on out in the world is horrible they were both glad that they have each other, so they weren't alone in this. They might get on each others nerves but they love being like this. Of course if their was a mission they needed to come in for they would...not that Fury has asked them back for the last few weeks.