~She almost got the girl~

This oneshot is where Natasha visits her 'friend' who also is a S.H.I.E.L.D, the two women are very close. The two of them love each other but because of their job its quite complicated and the girl is stuck in an arranged marriage which she wants to leave but can't afford to lose her 'rich' parents approval. Maybe Nat can change that.
Song: Too late by Chase Atlantic.

Warnings: Slight nsfw 

Midnight, and she couldn't sleep. Her fiance Zach was out of town on some business trip so she was alone. She could of just stayed at the S.H.I.E.L.D HQ and done some extra work and training but she was already at home. Tony had a party going on; which she was invited to earlier but she isn't on for those types of things (although she would go to them and try to enjoy it). 

She climbed out of the luxurious looking double bed. She couldn't sleep because she was thinking about too much. Like the fact her parents made her enter an arranged marrige even though she is an adult but she just wanted her parents to feel proud of her for once in their life...she just wants their approval. She had tried to leave Zach once but it wasn't that simple nor was it that easy, Zach never takes 'no' for ananswer and in all honesty she would really like to just punch him half of the time.

Putting her long luscious hair up in a pony tail she was about to go out on the penthouse balcony until she heard a knock on the glass. The woman had jumped back slightly but when she recognized who it was she was rather relieved and quite confused at why they didn't just walk in the apartment complex and knock on the door. The woman was no other than Natasha Romanoff or as she is known, Black Widow. She was wearing her signiture tight black suit that she always wore on missions, her red hair flowing so effortlessly. 

Emily's POV

As soon as I knew who the woman on my balcony was I slid open the glass door. I gave her a smile because I think I knew why she was here, but what was with the surprising entrance? Natasha smirked back at me as she walked in sliding the door closed behind her. "Hey" the redhead whispered. I chuckled a little along with another small smile "He's not here. I'm alone like usual. You don't have to whisper" I reply. Nat tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, I did put it up in a rather messy ponytail. "Why do you put up with him? You're twenty-five you can do what you like and not to mention you're one of the most badass SHIELD agents I know. Your parents shouldn't be controlling you." The gorgeous redhead woman in front of me was right...but I'm doing this because I want my parents to be proud of me for once, they never approved of anything when I was younger, it's funny that they don't even know what my job actually is.

"You know why. I want to leave him but I don't want to disappoint my parents." Nat sighed, she was probably sick of me doing what my parents want me to do, they wouldn't let me be myself at all so in order for that to change I accepted the arranged marriage they put me in and met Zach, he isn't all that bad but he is quite an asshole (which I can handle anyway considering my line of work).

"If you're parents don't accept you for you then, they're fucking blind and ignorant. You are you and that is why I and everyone else at work love you" She's still whispering but there is something so calming when she does. Her whispers send shivers down my spine but the good kind. "Not to mention you really do kick some ass." Shes flattering me now, but she knows that she doesn't have to. Most people would say that what me and Natasha do is a bad habit but if that's so it's a damn good one, neither of us are tired of what we do...although we shouldn't be, I can't help but love her.

She gave me a smirk, her hand on my cheek as she rubs her thumb across it lightly, bringing our faces only inches apart from one another. "What are we waiting for baby?" She whispered. Without anymore words we immediately kissed one another.

The kiss started out slow and gentle but it gradually built up into nothing but passion. Natasha gripped my hips; backing me up towards the bed and pushing me down onto it, taking her black boots off so they wouldn't be a problem later. The redhead agent effortlessly straddled my hips a smirk formed on her face. We continued kissing, with nothing but absolute passion...never did I once think this would be possible between us, but I'm glad this is how it is and so is she. She lifted the grey tank top I was wearing off of me, exposing my breasts as I didn't have a bra on. At this point I was only wearing black lace panties and she wasn't complaining. As Natasha began kissing down my neck, massaging my breasts in the process. I let out a quiet moan as she continues with her advances on my body, she began leaving open mouth kisses on my stomach until she stopped at the hem of my panties, but before she could even try to take them off I pulled her back up for a kiss just to be able to flip us over so I was on top. I thought that she would complain about that because I know she likes to take control but so did I, She just smiled at me no complaints at all. 

She sits up enough for me to be able to unzip her suit she was wearing from the back; Nat ended up having to stand up and take it off.

"No bra huh? Is that how you go on missions now?" I cheekily asked her as she stood half naked in front of me "If you class as my mission. It's worth it for you." Damn she is such a charmer. Not to mention her flirting game is just brilliant. 

Once that was sorted and out of the way she climbed back on top of me this time, Nat and I went back to kissing but this time it was a little more rough. Her free hand inside my panties as she started to make small circles on my clit with her thumb. "I love how wet you are for me, baby." She whispered. 

I let out a groan when she entered two fingers inside of me and began moving them about, slowly. "Nat, oh my god" I maoned out, I was still trying to be as quiet as possible but she sped up her action and began hitting that spot effortlessly as she kissed my neck and her other hand still giving my breasts attention. 

My hand in her hair as I started gripping onto it and pulled it which she moaned at the action in return. 

I moaned louder and louder on the edge of climaxing. One last stroke of her fingers and I came, a pool of wetness gushed out. She st up and tasted me on her fingers "You always taste so good" She adds just as she comes back up and kisses me once more.

"Is it okay if I say, I love you?" I asked her when she pulled away. Natasha smiled and nodded her head "It's okay because I love you too". I wasn't expecting her to even reply with 'I love you too' she didn't have to say that "I mean it" She replies.

I smirk at her "If you mean it then come sit on my face, it's comfy." I couldn'r believe that just came out of my mouth but Natasha seemd to be fine with it by the fact she smirked at it in response "Someones confident. I like it." She adds.