~Chances~

Prompt: 'I might not get another chance to say this' with 'The Black Widow admitting feelings for me?'

Natasha tells Y/n that she likes you a few mintues before you go on a mission for Fury leaving her with the other Avengers for a few hours. 

----

Natasha' POV

I couldn't believe I was about to do this, about to tell her how I felt. Clint and even the others had been pestering me to tell her ever since she officially joined the Avengers last year...well ever since I told them I liked her anyway. 

Y/n M/n L/n, one of the most kindest but slightly closed off women I have ever met, not only that but she's got such badass fire abilities and some very good spy skills too. In all honesty I met her before the others did, she was training in SHIELD and Fury was so impressed with her he reccomended her for The Avengers and I even chipped in with that.

Y/n and I had grown closer when she became an avenger, we even trained together a lot and still do. 

I practically speed-walked to the place where we all keep our vehicles at the tower and she's stood right beside the motorcycle I let her have since I got a new one, clad in her SHIELD suit, her gorgeous h/c tied up in a very neat braid.

I'm not good with feelings, never have been because of everything that I had gone through I was taught that 'love is for children' and I believed that for the longest time. I can't let anybody else sweep her off of her feet so it's now or completely regret not telling her forever. 

I walked towards her "Y/n!" I called her, she turned to me and gave me a smile. I was practically jogging over to her knowing she had a mission in a few minutes. 

"What's up Nat? Everything okay?" She asked me with a chuckle at the end. I nodded my head but grabbed her hand before she could even think about getting on that motorcycle. "Yeah, everythings fine, except..." I trailed off, I wanted to keep her guessing ever so slightly. 

Y/n gave me another smile although the look on her face told me she was rather puzzled at why I just grabbed her hand. "Are you sure? You just grabbed my hand out of know where?" I sighed at the woman, she wasn't getting the hint and maybe that was because I wasn't forward enough...well here goes, I know what I want and I am not willing to let that go.

"I might not get another chance to say this but, I'm in love with you, like really in love with you. And I'm terrible at love but it's okay if you don't feel the same." I got all my words out and Y/n looked shocked for a few seconds before smirking and grabbing my other hand. 

"The badass Black Widow admitting her feelings for me? How cute." Y/n snarkly replied, I rolled my eyes at her playfully. 

"Shut up". 

"Make me." 

Letting go of her hand, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her close to me, without any second thought I smashed my lips onto hers. The kiss got sloppy at first but then it calmed down to passionate, biting y/n' lower lip as I pull away. 

"Maybe you could, after I finish this mission" Y/n replies as she presses a kiss to my cheek, winking at me as she gets on the motorcycle. "Until then Y/n, be safe!" I reply watching her drive out of the garage. Happy with myself as I finally told her how I felt.

----

A/n:

Sorry about how short this one is, it's been sitting in drafts for a while now and I didn't know what else to write for it so I decided to publish it instead!