~Feel better~

Y/n hurt her ankle and is laid up with a cast and crutches. Natasha is sits next to her, doodling little hearts on their cast to cheer them up.

----

Y/n' POV

I cursed at myself for letting myself get injured on the last mission, laying in bed with a cast on my ankle and a pillow propping it up a bit. I felt so damn useless, I couldn't even go on the mission that the others went on today because of the fact I broke my fucking ankle.

I'm inhuman with fire powers, I should be able to heal quite fast considering that's also one of my other abilities but nope, according to my healing it cannot fix a broken ankle quick enough whatsoever.

I just felt like shit not being able to go out there, and the help the other avengers, even if I tried to I wouldn't get very far with the crutches and the fact that my girlfriend and the others wouldn't even let me go anywhere near the quinjet, I used to be so good at sneaking but now with this I certainly am not. I sighed, sitting up and sipping on the last of the coffee in the mug that Bruce had made me, he's still here on the Chimera but I don't want to go and annoy him. I'd prefer to let him do his work right now. But I also felt lonely because Natasha was out on the mission with the others.

Debating whether I should get up and walk down to Bruce' lab with my crutches to to cure my boredom, I decided against it when I heard a familiar voice outside my room door on the Chimera. It was Natasha without a doubt.

"Hey baby" She greeted as she opened my door, she didn't look very pleased at all, she had a few minor cuts on her face. "Hey Nat, are you okay?" I asked her concerned, she shrugged her shoulders at me and sat down beside me on my bed that we mostly share regardless that she has her own room on here. "I'll be okay, just a few cuts and bruises. The question is are you okay Y/n?" She asks back at me, leaning over and pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Well I still feel useless but now you're back in one piece I'm alright." I reply with a sigh at the end. Natasha rolled her eyes at me "You're not useless Y/n, I have an idea if I draw little hearts on your cast would that make you feel better?" She chuckles.

"Nat, we're adults but knock yourself out." I laugh, she smiles at me and grabs some sharpies from the bedside table near her. Kamala had already drew a heart with the words 'get well soon' written in it which I thought was so sweet. My girlfriend looked at me and smiled as she began to draw little hearts on the cast, she finishes and presses a kiss to my cheek.

"You're such a adorable dork at times." I roll my eyes and smirk, Natasha gets up off my bed and begins unzipping her suit "I'm gonna take a shower, then I gotta go debrief to Hill like the others." She purposely strips in front of me, all the damn time. "Babe, don't tease me like that" I find myself rolling my eyes at my gorgeous redhead once again as her suit pools down to her ankles.

"I could settle for a bath instead, if you come in with me. As long as you-

"Rest my ankle out of the bath, babe I do that." I reply. Natasha gives me a smirk and extends her hand out to me "Let's go babe."

"I wanna take care of you."