~Gif Oneshot #7~

Natasha picks her girlfriend up from University and her friends can't believe that The 'Black Widow' is hers. (Both your mates in this are boys). Dude I dunno many names of sports cars so don't attack me lol...

You waited outside of NYC university car park, waiting for your girlfriend to come and pick you up. Which rarely ever happened. But today was an exception due to Natasha taking you out for lunch before both of you spar each other and she teaches you some fighting moves.

"Yo Y/n, who are you waiting for? You don't usually stand out here." Your mate, f/n asked as he approached. Skate board in his hand. "You'll see" you commented.

"Hey f/n, y/n? You don't usually hang out here at the end of the day" Your b/f/n approaches you both. F/n nods in agreement "That's what I said. She told me to wait and see". So both of them stood beside you and waited, they chatted and laughed.

Soon a black sports car rolled up in the car park and stopped in front of you. The black tinted window rolled down.

"Hey fella's

"Hey fella's. I'm here for a brunette, about yay high, badass and- oh hey babe" Natasha Romanoff greeted them. Both f/n and b/f/n were absolutely gobsmacked when they realised who it was...who your girlfriend was.

"No way, dude. The black widow is your girlfriend?!" B/f/n finally opened his gob so he wasn't gawking along with f/n. "Ha, funny" you replied to Nat's joke and nodded your head as you opened the car door and got inside the car, Natasha smiled and gave you a kiss soft and gentle. "Boys stop gawking, it isn't a good look on you" You laughed making Nat chuckle in the process.

"Dude, she's Black Widow" b/f/n added, as if they didn't know that already. "Thanks for the obvious observation boys" You smirk.

"Now if you don't mind I'm gonna take my girl now." Natasha smiled at them. "See you guys later" you added before going back to kissing Natasha as you finished rolling up the black tinted window, driving away.

"Ready to spar?" Natasha smirked.

"Bring it on baby." You added.