~I can make it better~

This is based more towards Natasha in the comics!
Warnings: Suggestive towards end, Mentions of sex, mature reader advised (16, 18+)

She knew exactly what she was getting into when she agreed to being with Natasha Romanoff. She knew that this wasn't going to be easy, Tasha is complicated and well...Black Widow, a spy, an assassin.

Not even Natasha understood why she fell in 'love' with her because she was never capable of such a thing.

Things haven't been so easy lately...hell it's never easy with her, she's either out on her 'job' or missions. Natasha had practically walked through Y/n' apartment door absolutely pissed off. To the point she had been slamming all the doors in the damn place. Of course Y/n knew not to ever get in Tasha' face when she's angry because that never ends well of either of them (she knows that from experience) but this time something needs to be said and besides it's not like she is completely defenseless. Her and Y/n are both very argumentative, not to mention Natasha over the years had taught her to fight and damn she's pretty good.

"Tash!" Y/n shouts softly as she knocks on her own bedroom door. Why Natasha shut herself in her room? No clue...it may just be where she feels safe. Y/n hesitates for a good minute, knowing what she would be getting herself into if Natasha hadn't fully calmed down; Sometimes it felt like anger was the only emotion she knew. Opening her bedroom door, revealed an angry Black Widow, pacing at the bottom of the bed.

"Tasha, whats happened?" Y/n tried to speak softly with her even though she knows that rarely works, at least she's showing that she cares.

God, does Natasha wish she could explain everything to the woman in front of her. But she doesn't want her to get involved. She stays silent, letting her blood boil full of anger. Just hoping her girlfriend doesn't push it too far.

A sigh escapes the woman in front of her. Was Y/n about to leave Natasha to do what she's doing to calm down (or at least try) No not really.

"Natasha, what's bothering you?" She's pushing it!

Wrong move.

"I don't want to talk about it, okay Y/n?!" Natasha was trying so hard not to snap, she just needs something that she can take her anger out on. Usually sex was what helped (mostly) but she wasn't in that kind of mood and neither was Y/n it seemed. Her girlfriend clearly wasn't getting the memo; Natasha watched as she stood there with her arms crossed. "You don't want to talk about it? Or because you won't?" Okay, that's just pushing it rather too far. Natasha didn't particularly want to go through the whole 'I want to keep you safe because if I tell you information about my missions the enemy is most likely going to use you against me' speech. Y/n already knew it all...by now she had probably got it rehearsed. But it seemed now that she was sick of being kept in the dark.

Either way, tough shit. She will have to live with that. And Black Widow? Well she isn't really the sympathetic type. "I have told you countless times again that if I give you information on my 'missions' the enemy could find out you exist and then use ou against me. You could be killed". Natasha explained, sounding so emotionless like herself (Although she knows she has emotions). "I'm not taking any of that bullshit." Y/n stood her ground. Natasha would be lying if she didn't say that this side of her girlfriend is one of her favourite things about her; Although it does get on her nerves. She was so angry that she wanted to show the woman that she was not 'bullshitting'.

Nat stops pacing and walks up to Y/n. A straight face at all times. This was her serious face and trust me she was serious everyday, of course she laughed but rarely and today was not going to be that day.

"You think I'm bullshitting you? You're funny." Natasha let out an amused chuckle but it sounded dark and serious at the same time, how she manages that? No one will know. Y/n nods her head, standing her ground ready for this to turn into an argument. "Would I lie to you?" That's a stupid question because Nat has indeed lied to her a lot 'to keep her safe' she thinks to herself every time she's lying to her. "What sort of trick question is that?! You lie to me every time! You think I don't notice? I knew what I was getting into with you, but I hate this." That argumentative side of Y/n could sometimes be dangerous but never as dangerous as Nats. Right now Natasha could really use some form of distraction from all of this. To feel something else for a while.

"I have to! If I don't lie to you then how am I supposed to keep you safe?!" Natasha bit back and twice as argumentative. She tried to keep her cool but that was slipping away down a slippery slope in her mind. "Then don't! I can hold my own, Tasha". She wasn't wrong but the people Nat deals with are ten times as strong as Y/n was...She's lucky that the people she works for SHIELD doesn't know about her and that her girlfriend doesn't know who she works for in particular.

"I hate you." Y/n muttered under her breath but Natasha certainly heard that...she hates herself too sometimes. Natasha steps closer to her, angry look upon her face.

"What was that?" Natasha wanted to make her say it again so she could really hear her this time, so she could say it to her face. Oh, she knows that she would dare say it again.

"I. Hate. You." Y/n took a step towards Natasha, the two of them so close to one another. Natasha only a few inches more taller than her but they were at the right angle to just randomly kiss and make up.

"Oh, do you now?" Natasha whispered, her voice went from her normal tone to a more huskier one. Y/n grabbed the small collar of Natasha's leather fabric suit and backed her up. Even Natasha was confused as to why she was letting her take charge right now. She went with it and allowed her girlfriend to push her down on the double bed in the room. Natasha willingly sits on the end of the bed as Y/n sits in her lap.

"Everytime we do this...I wonder why I stick around. Then I realise, we may fight but this is worth it. Just sit back and let me take care of you, Tasha." Nat was amused but also interrigued by her girlfriends sudden change in mood and character "I sometimes wonder why you stick around, but if I lost you I don't know what I'd do without you" Nat spoke truthfully. Usually Nat takes charge, maybe she will turn the tables on her.

"We're still talking about this later" Y/n replies, as she slowly unzips the front of Nat's suit but not all the way, when she begins kissing her neck lightly nipping at it. "Well then I better fuck you senseless so you forget about what we were fighting over" Natasha whispered as she tried to hold back from making any noise from Y/n' advances.

Sometimes this seems like the only way to calm down that anger especially if they are arguing with each other...but this doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes they just relax or use the gym in Y/n apartment but today it was just sex between them, a stress relief.