~Gif Oneshot #3~

You are the 23yr old younger sister of Carol Danvers who goes to University and also hangs out with Natasha a lot. You one day ask Steve if you can come over to the base of the Avengers which he is fine with since you're always welcome. The reason is because you just wanted an excuse to see Natasha and get her to help you with some coursework (which she hasn't a clue about but offers to help anyway). In truth the two of you just wanted an excuse to finally kiss each other. 

You were happy when Steve had told you that you were always welcome here. This place was like your second home other then Uni or your sister ship in space (Which only the avengers know about and none of your normal friends). Today you really just wanted an excuse to see Natasha aka your favourite redhead and Black Widow. You still remember the day you both met, when Carol practically forced you to stay with her so she could take care of you...even though you have powers exactly like your sisters (which are still a bit unstable). You thought the two of you wouldn't get along but Nat was just the sweetest. So sweet that she even took you out for lunch and coffee.

You spotted the redhead sat on the couch of the main room, a mug of quite possibly coffee and a notebook in her hand. She looked focused. In fac she looked so concentrated you didn't even want to say anything to distract her as you walked into the room.

You sigh "Hey Natasha". 

She looks up at you, shifting her focus all on you. She gave you a smile.

Her smiles always made your heart melt, she may be the most badass woman you know, who can kick some serious ass but she is also the sweetest woman you have ever met

Her smiles always made your heart melt, she may be the most badass woman you know, who can kick some serious ass but she is also the sweetest woman you have ever met. You give her a smile back "Whatcha writing there?" You asked as you approached her. The redhead had already gone back to writing whatever she was writing in the first place. "Didn't you text me last night about some coursework that was doing your head in? I thought if I jotted down some points of the scientology you are learning it would help" She replied, still fully focused on the notebook.

"Aww, that would help. Let me see?" You thanked her and sat down beside her. She happily handed you over some of the points she had jotted down. All were about Biology and Chemistry and most of these points were very detailed. "I know a thing or two about this stuff but I hope they help." She really is adorable, like really, really adorable. "You know more than a thing or two Tasha. Wow thank you. But you really didn't have to" You replied, giving her a smile. 

"I would do anything for you, you know that." Yeah, you knew that because she was always so serious when it came to those words. 

"I know, I would do the same for you". Natasha smiled, she didn't take her eyes off of you...You couldn't take your eyes off her either. She picked up the notebook off of your lap and threw it on the glass table in front of the couch. 

"Plus it was just an excuse to do this..." Natasha trailed off as the two of you got closer to each other. You were dying to just kiss her. And that was that, no hesitation...no nothing stopping the two of you from finally kissing.

The redheads lips connected with yours oh so perfectly. It wasn't just a quick kiss because you had kissed back and kept it going. It was so passionate...so gentle. Her lips so soft against your own. "I have been waiting to do that since I met you" You whisper. 

"So have I. Lets say we skip the whole 'helping you with coursework' thing and I take you out on a date?" Wow she is so smooth. How could you say no to that? You didn't even want to and would never dream of saying no. This is what both of you have wanted thats clear.

"Oh absolutely" You replied, whispering again as your lips got closer to hers. Another passionate kiss followed. Which the two of you enjoyed so much that the both of you ended up having a heated makeout session...luckily without any interruptions.