Always Cleaning Up Her Mess But I Love It.

Natasha is whipped for this very troublesome woman who happens to be an assassin, who she has known for a while now but kept her off the radar, she gets herself into some trouble and Natasha helps her but only if she promises her to not get into anymore trouble. Nobody knows her mission giver she keeps them a secret.

Emily's POV

Oh shit, oh shit! What have I gotten myself into? When I was given this mission I didn't fucking know it would be this hard... Fuck! Held up in my damn apartment I knew I had some of that goons men on me. They must have fucking followed me!

Well done Emily, ten out of ten sneaking there.

I pulled out my phone, figuring out who I could call to help me get out of this fucking mess. Then again, I literally have two people. My best friend who doesn't know I'm in a dangerous business; thank god he doesn't know otherwise he'd be in a lot of danger. Still I don't know how I get away with it.
Natasha Romanoff...assassin and now apart of the Avengers. I knew her when she was with HYDRA... Because I was once with them too before I ran away from their mind control.

I heard banging in my door, those guys don't fucking give up I'm telling you now. I quickly press the call button for Nat in hopes she picks up.

"Hello?" Finally her fucking voice, so good to hear.

"Nat it's Emily. I'm currently in some trouble and could really use your help." The guy who was banging on my door managed to knock it down. Him and another man began approaching me.

With swiftness and agility I manged to keep my phone up to my ear while fighting... Wow that's some skill.

"What did you get into this time?"She asked, her voice sounded annoyed. A sigh at the end of her question. She must of heard the struggles otlver the phone come in Nat..

"I'm a bit busy Nat. Can you just get over here like now!" I didn't even ask her anymore, I demanded. Because now a bunch of guys came crashing through my window.

"Hey! Assholes you're gonna be fixing that!" I shouted at them. Nat laughed as we were still on the phone "I'll be there in a minute".

A minute that's fucking fast?!

Natasha's POV

I wasn't kidding when I said 'in a minute'. Before she even called me I was close to her apartment building because I was gonna go see her anyway. I parked my car in front of the building and looked up... I could see the commotion.

Running into the building and in the elevator trying to get to her as fast as I could. She ain't dying on me or anything I refuse. I just don't understand why she still does what she does. She escaped...Maybe it's all she knows.

As the elevator went up and stopped at her floor I put my two pistols in my hand and walked down the hall. A lot of her neighbours were complaining and I don't blame them it's 10pm at night.

I'm cautious at first as her door was clearly kicked down and then I see her, she seemed to have cleared and beaten up these guys pretty good; she didn't even need me.

"Oh hi Nat" She says as she finishes knocking the last guy out with a powerful right hook to his face and then a drop kick... God she's so... Amazing, wait what?

I sighed, everything is an absolute mess. Absolutely everything. Her furniture... Bloody hell. "So you didn't need me after all" I mentioned. The brunette laughed a little, she had a bloody nose and a black eye... Oh god. Before I could even say anything she walked towards me and put her hand over my mouth.

"Oh yeah, well at the time. No I'll always need-" Emily collapsed she was out cold. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't just keep her here, the entire apartment is destroyed and these guys could wake up at anytime. I picked her up in my arms and sighed.

"Why am I always cleaning up your mess? Why can't you just stop with this?" I whispered to her.

Rushing her down the hallway... Some of her neighbours still being nosey. I had to get her out with any other witnesses so I toom the back stairs that led to the back of the building. I put her in the back of my car and drove off, back to my place.

Emily's POV

I woke up on someone's couch. I wiped my eyes to try and see if the place was familiar. Then I saw her, her red hair so perfect, her... nevermind. She's probably annoyed with me.

"Natasha?" I questioned. Trying to sit up.

"Hey, good you're awake. You had a nose bleed and passed out. One of those guys did a number on your right eye too" She briefly explains. The red head hands me a mirror... Oh my god! My face.

Suddenly I feel her hand gently on my face, her thumb rubbing my cheek. "You're still pretty. I cleaned that mess of yours up but look we really need to discuss something" She paused for a second and honestly I was listening much.

I give her a smile "You think I'm pretty?" I wanted to avoid whatever she was gonna bring up I just wanted to have another moment like this with her.

Natasha smiles for a few seconds and then goes back to her 'I'm serious' face. "I always thought that about you" She explains.

"Good because I always thought that about you. In fact you're way too pretty to even be around me. Because I just can't-"

I was cut off when Natasha whispered "Shut up" and then kissed me. At first I was rather shocked at the action but then I kissed back after a few seconds. The kiss lasted to a point where I had Natasha sat on my lap, she took complete control over the kiss. My hands on her hips, her lips moved to my neck and collarbone. Wow just wow, I got to kiss the woman I have always wanted to.

Natasha's POV

I stopped the heated kissing session we shared before it got further, as much as I would love to continue. We need to discuss something.

"Emily, look. You need to stop what you're doing. We could really use someone like you." We really could. Fury could use an agent like her, what she can do... Is really intimidating & quite dangerous.

"You mean be apart of Fury' SHIELD agents like you & be an avenger? Nat I'm no hero and I never will be. This is my choice. It's all I've ever known" I knew I couldn't convince her like that. The brunette woman, Emily had always been a tough one to crack. She barely even shows emotion... But then again neither do I sometimes. "I know. Honestly I'm no hero either. But think about it and in the mean time don't get yourself in trouble like that again, okay?" I replied. I knew she wouldn't keep that promise but I wanted to see how long she could... Who even is her boss? She has never mentioned them once, although I get it. Secrets and all.

"Why? And no promises" She replied. I was still sat in her lap and when I realised that I moved to sit next to her. She pouted and then laughed.

"Why? Because you're staying here for as long as you want and I don't want you trashing up my apartment by bringing those guys to your location. I'm being serious." I really am. I didn't hear any objections she smiled at me and nodded her head.

"If I get to stay with you then I could promise the last part but no promises on getting in no trouble" Of course, again.

"One Condition, Natasha Romanoff. I get to kiss you again".

"That's one condition I would like to continue" I whisper, giving her a smirk.

I wasn't about to refuse that, I closed the gap between us once again and our lips connected.

I am so damn in love with this woman.