~I think I need you forever~

During a mission Natasha saved Emily from getting hit with a bullet, unfortunately the bullet hit Natasha right at the top of her left hip, causing her to pass out. Emily and the others rush to get her back on the Chimera and fix her up.

It was a rash decsion but Natasha only had seconds to think about it, she shouldn't of let Emily help her and the other avengers, of course she is a skilled agent but this...was probably a little too much for her right now. HYDRA Agent after HYDRA Agent attacking them, shooting at them. She didn't even think properly. 

Natasha ran right in front of Emily as she saw the bullet, it was stupid but she didn't want to lose Emily even if that meant hurting herself. And just like that the bullet hit the top of her left hip and pierced her flesh. Falling to the ground, Emily caught her. She laid there in her arms, bringing her hand up to touch her girlfriends cheek gently "What the hell Nat? Why did you do that!" Emily exclaimed, she was angry, she was upset. 

"I-I couldn't-

"Stop! don't talk, just stay with me. Cap!" Emily spoke softly but then shouted at the top of her lings when she noticed Steve running towrds them, Clint following behind watching his back. "Natasha you idiot, stay awake." Emily sobbed trying to get Nat to pay attention to her. Both Steve and Clint gathered around "She jumped right in front of me and got hit by a bullet." She tried to explain. 

"Clint, Emily get her on the quinjet. Go!" Steve orders. He has their back while they carry her to safety and get her to the chimera as quick as they could. Natasha passed out. 

---

Back at the Chimera they immedietely get her to the medbay, by then she had almost lost too much blood but they kept the bullet wound pressurised. Emily stayed by her side at all times, not leaving her even after she was told that the doctors had it under control. Clint tried and succeeded to the point he was comforting her for the last hour. Constantly reassuring that Natasha would make it, she knows that but what if she doesn't wake up?

Another hour, she got the okay to go and see how she was doing. Natasha was stable but she wasn't awake. Smiling weakly Emily sat beside her on the bed, her hand gently on top of her idiot of a girlfriends.

"You're such an idiot! Why did you do that?" Emily whispered, she wasn't angry now all she was, was upset and worried. Why the fuck did she do that in the first place? 

Tears running down her face in her silent cry, still clutching the sleeping redheads hand. "I need you, I can't just be expected to live without you just like that. We haven't done everything we want together yet! You're not allowed to die." Emily cried, she was trying to be as strong as she could but the fact that Natasha wasn't waking up worried her to the point she was thinking of the worst. "I need you." She began crying again, letting go of Natasha' hand, sitting down in the chair beside the bed, her knees up and her hands in her head. God, she was so tired but she didn't want to sleep not until Natasha was awake. 

Crying, crying and crying trying not to make a sound, it was obvious she was very upset but not obvious she was crying since she buried her face in her hands in hopes nobody would notice. "You don't need me." A sudden voice had quietly spoke. Emily shot up, Natasha was awake and attempting to sit up. Emily rushed over and grabbed her hand, Nat winced in pain as she tried to sit herself up more. "Natasha? I thought - I thought you, be careful." Emily exclaimed. She was so relieved that she finally woke up, she wanted to hug her, to hold her, to kiss her but she of course didn't want to harm Nat in the process.

"Hey, gorgeous." Natasha weakly smiled, bringing her hand up to Emily's cheek. "What do you mean I don't need you? Nat. I do." Emily added when she realised what Natasha had said when she woke up. "Because you don't, look at you you're strong."

Emily rolled her eyes at the injured redhead "You scared the shit out of me and now you're saying this? Shut up." She added, wanting to so badly kiss Natasha. The redhead knew exactly what she wanted to do because she wanted it to. So without a care in the world including the fact she was injured, she moved herself off the medical bed slightly and bought her lips to Emily's. The kiss was passionate and slow, neither of them wanted to pull away from eachother. 

"I think I need you forever." 

A/n: I am so sorry that this one was rather short, I have been on and off with this oneshot for a while now as I didn't know what to write for it to be honest with you, so I left it and worked on other Black Widow oneshots, but here's the final result. I know it's rushed but I tried to work on it as much as I could, I just have no creativity left right now.