~Gif Oneshot #6~

Natasha has to leave for a recon mission, but her girlfriend wasn't gonna let her go without a certain something.

Natasha had gotten ready and prepared for a recon mission that Fury had given her, it was to collect some data from a ship...that was most likely full of guards. Of course I wanted to go with her but she told me that it was best I stay here...because the last time I went on a mission with her without telling Fury or Maria Hill, we both got into a lot of trouble. But that meant that I was stuck with Clint and the other avengers, and their silly jokes that aren't even as funny as they think they are. Wanda thought it was so bad that she had gotten her own apartment with Vision.

"I'll be back soon Emily." Natasha came walking passed me heading to the quinjett she always flew.

She was a fast walker but I managed to grab her hand and turn her to face me again

She was a fast walker but I managed to grab her hand and turn her to face me again. She gave me a smirk and stepped closer to me, no gap between our bodies. "Forget something?" I whispered to her.

She laughed a little bit, our hands still interwined. "How could I forget".

Natasha pulls me as close as we possibly could be and presses a kiss on my lips, it was gentle and soft but I had other plans. I kissed her back with passion, so much we had ended up having a makeout session in the middle of the aircraft room which was suprisingly empty...or so we thought.

After a good five minutes we pulled away "Come back in one piece" I added, I gave her a serious look but then smiled.

"Always". Natasha replied before she let go of my hand and walked off into the quinjett. I turned around to walk back to my room on the Chimera...then noticed Clint stood there in front of me, leaning on the wall.

"Don't even bother" I walk passed him, I knew he had something to say about it and that was either a joke or a rather dirty one at that. "Aw man, I had a good joke" He complained, following behind me.

"Save it".

I expected him to say it anyway but he didn't even say a word. I suddenly heard my phone go off and checked it. Natasha had sent me a text 'Missing you already' which made me smile but laugh at the same time, I replied with 'That's cheesy even for you Romanoff. Miss you already too'. It wasn't like she was going to be away for a while, usually these type of missions take her only just a few hours or sometimes even two considering she is the Black Widow and is so masterful at sneaking around.