~Nightmares ~NatxReaderxYel~

Natasha Romanoff x fem!Reader x Yelena Belova oneshot where the reader has a nightmare and wakes up in the middle of the night waking up both Yelena and Natasha. They try and comfort y/n.

Word count: 985 words

Stuck in a nightmare was one of the worst things to happen. One where you feel like it's so real that you wouldn't be able to wake up. She heard voices, voices from her past. It felt so real, like she was back there again...in the Red Room with GRU. The voices telling her to do these horrible things to other students, 'torture, murder, fight'. If she wouldn't do those things, she would've been tortured or killed herself, there it was kill or be killed, survivor of the fittest. Walking down those halls, faint memories of what had happened to her...but not just that but also to Yelena, she still never understood why she was there on free will apart from the fact she wanted to prove to the GRU that she was better than Natasha as the Black Widow. They were there together, Yelena grew too close to Y/n, she remembered what happened to her when they were caught doing things that they 'shouldn't', the fact that they tortured her but not Yelena she was free to do as she pleased.

The nightmare, oh god did it get real. She felt like she could almost feel physical pain in her body, the way everything changed from there. Her thoughts didn't help when it had bought her back to the room; the room where they took students for torture to teach them to withstand it for a long period of time. It hurt, every last single thing they did, the restraints, the knife, the fact that they also electrocuted them. The gunshots.

All she wanted to do was wake up, bring herself back to reality...if this wasn't her reality right now. She cried, trying to wake herself up as best she could...Until the faint voices disappeared.

Y/n shot up in the bed, waking up in a cold sweat. She almost forgot that she was in the middle of Natasha and Yelena. It felt good to be back in reality besides them but the pain and voices still lingered inside her head. She tried to get back to sleep, knowing that she was in the comfort of the two women she loved more than anything in this world. She tried her best to snuggle back into the covers with them, but it just wasn't happening. Without a sound and without waking the two deep sleeping women up she walked over to the bathroom in the bedroom. Closing the door quietly behind her. 

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror, visibly frightend, her h/c hair an absolute mess in a ponytail. She didn't care, all she wanted was to forget what she had just been through. Natasha had been through this before a lot and she knew how to deal with it but y/n never has before in her life until now and it's too much. She sat on the toilet seat, her knees up and arms around them, crying to herself; it wouldn't stop, it was too much for her to handle that she just wanted to be numb from everything. The world was so much better when she barely understood 'feelings' and was practically numb to everything to do with 'happiness' and even 'sadness' the nightmares never came then, so why now?

Yelena and Natasha woke up, practically cuddled up to one another. The redhead groggily checked the time on the alarm next to them. They realised that y/n wasn't with them and sat up, noticing sounds coming from the bathroom. The two of them walking towards the door. 

"Detka, are you okay?" Natasha asked through the door, there was no worded response just a whimper. Yelena and Natasha looked at each other very concerned, luckily Y/n didn't lock the door from the inside of the bathroom earlier. Without asking anymore question the two women burst in only to find their girlfriend sat on the toilet seat sobbing. The blonde and redhead ran to her side and kneeled down in front of her "Baby, what's the matter?" Natasha softly spoke. Y/n just nooded her head refusing to tell them, but they weren't having any of it. Yelena stood up and leaned forward to her "We're here, it's alright." She whispered softly (Yelena isn't very good with comforting but she's getting there, bless her).

"I-I had a nightmare, it felt so real. I can't go back there." Y/n cried she leaned forward letting the two women see her tears. Natasha stood up and they pulled her into a loving embrace "I know. I know, baby. That won't happen, we promise." Natasha knew exactly what she wasupset about, what she was terrified of because she had these fears and nightmares a lot in the past. Yelena hadn't a clue what Natasha was on about when she understood their girlfriend. 

'Red room' The redhead mouthed.

When they pulled away from the warm embrace Natasha had pressed a gentle kiss to y/n' forehead, Yelena joined in and placed a kiss gently on her cheek. Y/n felt loved and that was all that mattered, she has these two women and some other friends that wouldn't let them ever take her away again. Besides she's also a fighter herself, but she needed help. "We won't let anything happen okay? We love you." Yelena replied. 

"I love you two, so much." Y/n added as she attempted to wipe away the few tears that were left behind on her cheeks. The three of them got back into bed and cuddled, Y/n safely inbetween the two of them, so protectively.

I apologise for this awful oneshot, I'm just not sure how to actually write a polyamorous relationship, I tried at least. 

This was so bad, I am so sorry!