Chapter 24

Third person's pov:

Namjoon walked out, closing the door behind him. He didn't turn around, still holding onto the door knob. But he knew there were lots of eyes fixed on him right now.

The alpha sighed, slowly turning around. He still didn't look up and walked down the stairs.

The pin drop silence was broken by a cough.

Yoongi looked at Jiyon, who was coughing and reaching out for his water bottle on the table beside him.

Then he turned to Namjoon. Namjoon sensed his gaze and looked up.

"What?"

He asked the elder alpha.

Yoongi closed his eyes, in an attempt to calm down. Then face palmed himself.

"Why the fuck are y'all like this? Who died? Certainly not me"

Yoongi hissed looking at Namjoon and all heads in the living room turned to Namjoon.

The alpha raised in hands in surrender.

"I was just tired. I don't know why you guys are tensed though"

He mumbled sitting beside Jin on the sofa.

"So.." Taehyung cleared his throat and looked at Namjoon who was sitting on the sofa beside him.

"Hyung, you're trying to say, Jeongguk didn't– I mean did he really stop himself?"

Namjoon merely nodded and leaned his head back while closing his eyes. He definitely looked tired.

Earlier that morning, he, Taehyung and Yoongi had gone for their 'little search' in the forest. Then this happened. Of course, he was exhausted.

"We found him unconscious in the woods"

Hoseok elaborated. On contrary to Namjoon, he looked better than his previous condition. At least he wasn't coughing every minute after.

"Wow.. That's.. That has to be a miracle"

Jimin whispered close to Taehyung. The omega hummed. Then sat straighter, towards the edge of the couch.

"Maybe.. Because today wasn't really full moon?"

Even before he could complete his sentence, the alphas in the room were groaning and cursing.

"No way in fucking hell"

Yoongi groaned followed by Hoseok.

"No. Please no"

Namjoon and Jiyon were saying something too but Taehyung already surrendered.

"Alright. Alright, my bad. Maybe it really was a miracle"

Seokjin stood up, stretching his hands and arms.

"I suppose you all need to eat something" He then turned to Taehyung.

"And I don't want your Alpha to kill me for using his kitchen. You're coming with me"

Taehyung giggled, getting up. The tension leaving him for the meanwhile, after all Jeongguk came back safe and no pack was hurt this time.

"Sure, hyung"

>>>>>

Not long after the others left and Taehyung was alone with his thoughts, he became fidgety.

Earlier, Namjoon and two more alphas had brought Jeongguk unconscious in his wolf form. Taehyung didn't get to look at him properly. The pack doctor was called to check up.