Chapter 7

Third person's pov:

Third person's pov:

His black fur swayed with every gush of wind flowing past him.

His paws strong and heavy as he ran despite the wound on his right leg.

Eyes red, focused and teeth bared.

He just did it. Leaving his companions stare in confusion as their Alpha just walked out of the room.

He was breathing heavily. Trying to chase any little traces of the addictive rainforest and vanilla scent.

The passing trees and bushes were just a blur as he ran and ran. It was almost dark already.

No trace of any living thing in sight. The woods were dangerous at this time of the day.

His paws came to halt as the scent hit him strong. His steps got slower. Snout held up as he sniffed the air.

Until he heard a small- almost inaudible whimper from his left.

He turned that way only to be met with a small cowering wolf in the corner.

It felt like a deja vu as he stared at the omega. Almost like the night from a week ago. Things were different this time though.

He started walking to his left and shifted to his human body.

"Shift"

One word in his deep, authoritive voice and the little creature whimpered again. Lowering his head to the ground.

"I said shift, omega"

The omega flinched and within minutes there was Taehyung, legs pulled up to his chest and head buried in them.

"What do you think you were doing here?"

Jeongguk's voice boomed in the silence. He wasn't loud but he sounded so mad. It was ironically their first ever proper conversation, so extra for the first time.

The omega, too weak to reply just flinched away.

"Answer me!"

"I h-had nowhere to g-go..."

The replied came out immediately, in a little whisper as the blond looked on verge of crying.

Jeongguk clenched his jaw as Solace yelled at him that why the fuck was he shouting. Honestly, the Alpha didn't know himself.

But the silence and the omega looking so weak was infuriating him.

"Staying in middle of woods is what you decided?"

It was clear from his voice that how angry he was.

Taehyung was weak for staying in his wolf form for too long. He didn't have any clothes so he hadn't shifted. And now the Alpha pheromones were adding cherry on the top. He just felt like curling in himself and sleep.