Chapter 22

Third person's pov:

Third person's pov:

Taehyung winced as he turned his head on the pillow. It wasn't everyday he had such hangovers.

He tried sitting up, rubbing his temples to soothe the pounding pain.

He heard a knock on his door, it was too much to bear right now. Luckily, next moment the door opened, with Solar smiling bright like sun (what a perfect name she had).

"Morning~"

She chuckled placing the small tray carrying a small bowl of herbal soup to cure his headache.

"Take this, you'll feel better"

The omega nodded, and regretted as the piercing pain was stimulated.

"I'll prepare breakfast. It'll be bruch at this point, honestly"

Taehyung groaned as he looked out of the window, the sun was up and bright already.

" 'Kay, thank you"

He mumbled to the other omega.

Just as she was about to leave and he picked up the bowl, he stopped her, calling her name.

"You knew I had a hangover?"

He had a fleeting thought that she didn't and someone had told her. But he didn't entertain that thought much.

The girl smiled a little mischievous.

"Maybe thank your Alpha"

She winked and went out, closing the door behind her.

Taehyung blushed to himself, taking small sips of the soup, which was exceptionally delicious. Usually herbal drinks were tasteless and bland.

He embarrassingly enough, remembered the details of last night.

So, he covered his face with both his hands, he can be shameless and blunt while sober but drunk Taehyung is worse. Really. And last night he wasn't even actually drunk, just tipsy.

"Ughh"

He groaned, careful not to spill the soup on his lap and heard Faith giggling at him.

>>>>>

"So.. When are we planning to leave for the Dire forest again?"

Yoongi asked leaning closer to Namjoon who was monitoring over the moves of young pups, learning in their wolf forms.

"Very good, Hani. You have impressive control"

Namjoon praised the young alpha who, if was in human form, would be blushing, as she looked down and nodded.

Then he sighed, leaning on the tree behind him.

"Work load's been a hell. But we should hurry up if we want to make it before the full moon"