Chapter 23

Third person's pov:

Third person's pov:

Seokjin's house was resonating with his laughter. While a very not-so-Jimin-looking Jimin was sassily posing for them and Hoseok was throwing every cushion and pillow near him at Jimin.

Yeonjun, Soobin and other pups were also huddled on the couch at the other side.

They were the judges. They had very serious looks on their faces (except some laughs here and there). Little Beomgyu even had SeokJin's big glasses over his eyes.

Since, they were supposed to stay with the sick Hoseok at home, Jimin and SeokJin decided to have a cosplay, where Jimin was gonna dress up like their friends.

Right now, he was cosplaying Hoseok, in a very baggy btight pink pants (from Jin's closet) and down shoulder white loose shirt, a very orange scarf around his neck, a beige beret and brown shoes.

Although the clothes weren't that different from Hoseok's wardrobe but the color and all, did make him look funny.

"I think, it should have had more colors on the scarf"

Yeonjun commented, looking serious.

"Like rainbow!"

Taehyun excitedly added.

"But he'll look like a Unicorn then, not Hoseok hyung"

Kai said shaking his head. Soobin huffed and muttered in response.

"But that's better than looking like a clown in a circus"

"Hey, and what's wrong with clowns?"

Jimin complained with fake offense.

"I bet, I have a better fashion sense than that"

Hoseok tried to yell from his sore throat amongst all their commentary, while throwing another pillow at the younger.

Jimin stood unaffected, still pouting and posing in extra manners.

"And I would never pose like that"

"Whatever, hyung"

Jimin said, waving his hand around.

And Seokjin's was still laughing.

"And how dare you laugh like that? You have 89 percent pinks in your closet and others are all pastels with weird designs"

Now Hoseok looked at Jin who instantly pulled up a straight face.

"And what's wrong with pinks and pastels? It's better than beige closet of Namjoon, and Yoongi and Jeongguk's blank black closets, at least"

Jimin made an ah sound, nodding in agreement. And the pups all raised their arms up, yelling "agreed, agreed" in union.