Chapter 35

Third person's pov:

Taehyung wakes up with his head pressed against something warm, smooth and solid. He slowly blinks his eyes open and he's met with an expanse of smooth skin of a back that he's pressed against.

It takes a few moments for the realisation to set on him that he's sleeping on Jeongguk's bed with Jeongguk beside him.

He shifts away, lying on his back, eyes on the ceiling with a soft smile on his lips.

When he turns back to stare at Jeongguk who is sleeping on his stomach, face turned away from him, Taehyung's cheeks flush as he takes in the very little space Jeongguk is occupying while he is sprawled over most of the bed.

Just a little push and he can literally kick the poor Alpha out of his own bed.

A giggle builds up on his lips but he holds back as he hears Jeongguk groan while turning on his back. Eyes still closed.

Taehyung props up on his hand, staring down at the other.

"Jeonggukie~"

He sing songs, other hand going to draw patterns on Jeongguk's chest.

"Wake up, Your Highness" He whispers a little too suggestively in the Alpha's ear. Fingers grazing the defined ridges of his pecs.

Jeongguk's lips tug up but he doesn't open his eyes.

"You're annoying in the morning" His voice comes out raspy and sleepy.

Taehyung's laugh is beautiful and hearty.

"Not my fault that I always wake up before you"

Jeongguk hums, turns towards Taehyung, burying his face in his neck.

"Still annoying" Taehyung hears the elder mumble on his skin as he gently runs his fingers through Jeongguk's blond hair.

The curtains are down, blocking most of the light, it's pleasantly warm in bed. With Jeongguk pressed against him, Taehyung finds himself wanting to never leave this moment.

"And you are cute" He teases back, knowing Jeongguk is against the idea.

"Wasn't so cute last night, was I?"

Taehyung bites his lip, hand trailing down to Jeongguk's neck and over his shoulder. He wasn't. Of course, not. And Taehyung is getting hotter just thinking about last night.

But he still remembered something.

"No, you were. You got jealous of your own wolf"

Jeongguk groans at the mention, arm circling around the omega's waist.

"Wasn't jealous. He's just a prick"

Taehyung slaps his arm, pouting though Jeongguk couldn't see.

"He's the loveliest thing about you. Don't you dare bad mouth him"

At that, Jeongguk pulls back, literally to glare at Taehyung.

"You're not serious. Are you, Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung hates how attractive he finds the glare.

"My humor is better than that, Jeon Jeongguk" He replies in the same way.

"You can not mean I have nothing better than Solace. Solace?"

Jeongguk says like he's offended and Taehyung looks away, smug. He was surprised why Solace didn't chime in already. But then again, Jeongguk must have blocked him.