Chapter 37 (M)

Third person's pov:

Days turn into weeks as Jeongguk collects all the information on River Ash and alpha Kwon.

It's a little disappointing that even after one month they couldn't get the exact informations to proof Hanaul guilty. But time is precious in their case. And it's running out.

They can not risk to wait the next five moons to pass quickly too and risk Jeongguk to go into another episode on the seventh moon.

They are busy making strategies, plans and deciding the pros and cons of attacking on River Ash.

Jiyon had gotten in contact with them too. He was just as frustrated because despite his best attempts, he still couldn't get enough evidence to actually proof his father guilty.

"River Ash is not a small pack, Alpha. We can't just risk attacking. Other packs will take is as if they are unsafe too. That we can't keep our word"

Hoseok says as they are sitting in the living room of their pack house. Which serves as a place for their usual meetings and basically as a center which holds control over the activities of the pack.

Jeongguk sits on the one seater sofa on the left, hands folded on his lap, face showing nothing of what's going in his head. He's wearing a black turtle neck, fitting on his body.

The others are perched around on the other sofas

The others are perched around on the other sofas. A map sprawled over the table with other notes and informations that they have collected from Jhonny and Mark and their own pack.

Jeongguk nods at him

Jeongguk nods at him. Of course, he was not planning to attack for no apparent reason.

"But we can not just sit and wait too, Alpha. There's a chance that they might find out about us spying on them and it will not be a pleasant news to them"

It's Jackson who speaks next. Leaning forward to pick up a page from the table.

"The Lotus and Aesira packs are in good alliance with River Ash. They might rebel against us if they believe we don't trust them"