Chapter 5

Third person's pov:

Third person's pov:

When the Alpha asked him to leave, he didn't tell Taehyung the exact date and time. So it was fair if the omega stayed another night in the house.

He's not sure whose house is this yet. But the room where he was, was beautiful.

Since he woke up in the morning, he had been trying to move his limbs. Doing small excercises.

When it felt enough, he got up, carefully. And went to glass window which was giving view of the lush green yard outside. It looked almost surreal, he had to admit the pack grounds were beautiful.

A sigh escaped his lips as he placed his elbows on the window pane and closed his eyes. The gentle breeze and warm sunlight, he really needed them.

His pack was just as beautiful too. His breath shuddered as he thought about the night where he saw it on flames.

He took a deep breath. Tears already threatening to spill out of his eyes but he won't cry. He's not weak.

A knock on his door broke the serene silence.

Taehyung turned around as the door cracked open and a head peeked in.

The other boy smiled hesitantly as he opened the door, his actions slow, as if to see if Taehyung was okay with it. But the omega didn't complain.

"H-hi.. I'm Yeonjun"

He strutted out. Taehyung remembered the name but not the boy, who looked almost twelve or thirteen.

He smiled softly and nodded. Silently asking Yeonjun to continue.

The brown haired boy walked in. Eyes looking down at his fidgeting fingers.

"I'm sorry to disturb.. But I wanted to ask if you need anything"

Taehyung's smile brightened just a bit as he saw how shy the other was.

"I'm fine Yeonjun. Thank you"

He couldn't help it, he loves kids. Though Yeonjun was a little older than the other pups he played with. He was still reminded of his little alphas.

Yeonjun looked up, an adorable grin on his face and came up right beside Taehyung.

"I'm glad to hear that. I've been coming here everyday for a week to see if you woke up"

Taehyung's heart melted at that.

"But I woke up yesterday?"

He asked more like a question.

The brunet boy nodded.

"I was there. But they said you needed more rest"

Now Taehyung remembered, he heard this name when he had woken up the other day.