Chapter 8

Third person's pov:

Third person's pov:

Taehyung heard a soft gasp, before there were two comparably small arms engulfing him from behind.

"Taehyungie!"

A small crept up on his lips as he recognized the voice.

"Hey, Yeonjun"

He replied sweetly. The said boy instantly moved back from him and grabbed Taehyung's shoulder to turn him around.

"Don't hey me. I'm mad at you"

The younger boy whined making the omega chuckle slightly.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow in a fake frown, knowing very well what the boy meant.

"Yes. Yes, you did. You know, I thought we became friends but then you just left me. Like everyone else"

Yeonjun's voice turned low at the end. Taehyung sighed, clearly understanding the boy's pain and hugged him close.

"I'm sorry, Junie. But your Alpha didn't want me here"

He said looking up at the back of the beautiful pack house, where he is currently staying. Well not staying- just practically woke up a few hours ago.

(Picture above, if you haven't noticed before, they are all related to chapters🙃)

After the morning encounter with the Jeongguk, the Alpha left him alone in the house. He met Solar, a helper around the house.

The girl gave her clothes, a pair of plain pants and a slightly loose shirt. Probably Jeongguk's. He shyly accepted while still covering himself with the sheets and standing behind the door.

The other omega proved to be a very sweet girl, making him breakfast too.
He thanked her gratefully then went out at the beautiful backyard to spend some time, helping his sore muscles.

And well, currently Yeonjun was looking at him with hurt puppy eyes.

"So, how did you come back? Promise me you won't leave again, please. You're my friend right? Don't go anywhere-"

Taehyung chuckled at the boy's rambling.

"Calm down, young man. Actually your Alpha brought me back"

Yeonjun's eyes lit up but Taehyung's cheeks turned a soft pink at the memories from last night. He was kinda thankful that his mate rescued him.

But God, does he still hate the man? Yes. After all if it wasn't for him, everything would've been alright.

"And I'm not sure if I can stay here-"

"I'll talk to Gguk hyung"

Taehyung blinked at Yeonjun's words. Gguk hyung?