Chapter 40 (M)

(👀 hi y'all, hope you didn't forget this story. Here's the last chapter, finally. Enjoy reading ❤)

Third person's pov:

"What?"

Taehyung asks, raising an eyebrow at Jin who had been keeping a side eye at him for the past few hours.

"What?"

Seokjin asks back in reply.

Taehyung sighs, slumping down on the chair. Though, that makes Ryujin glare at him as she has been patient, trying to do his makeup.

Taehyung throws her a sheepish smile before adjusting back in the eat.

"Hyung, no. I'm not trying to link Jeongguk. Stop looking at me like that"

Jin shrugs, going back to himself in the mirror. Fixing his hair.

"I never said you were"

"No, you didn't. You just asked him, like.. forty? fifty? times that he isn't trying to link Alpha. Or talk to him by anyways"

Jimin replies for Taehyung. He's also perched up on the dressing table in front of Taehyung. Keeping him company and downright flirting with him whenever he gets a chance. Telling him how beautiful he looks and all.

Yoongi had stumbled upon them once flirting. He had just stopped and stared for a while. Just stared, lips pressed together and eyes bored before walking away.

"He was warning me to not let Jeongguk see this"

Jimin had told Taehyung once his mate was gone. And both of them had laughed at their mates.

Seokjin groans, turning back to look at the two friends instead of himself in the mirror.

"I'm just making sure for their sake. I don't want to them to get distracted with each other and get late for their own damn wedding"

"Then it won't be late if both bride and groom are late. It'll just show that the guests were early"

Jimin teases stubbornly. Making taking giggle behind his hand. Ryujin of course swats his hand away but she's also smiling.

Taehyung had refused to do makeup since he felt nervous trying it. But Ryujin and Chaeryeong convinced him that they can do it if he doesn't want the 'professional' girls Jin brought.

At the end, Taehyung had no choice but getting dragged to the room. If he could, he would run up to the isle, drag Jeongguk with him and just get married already. But there were still a few hours to that.

Seeing as Seokjin looks like he is done with Jimin and Taehyung, Jimin quickly jumps off the table and wraps an arm around the elder's shoulder.

Jimin smiles mischievously, making kiss faces at the other.

"Hyung, everything will be fine, yeah? You're doing amazing at managing this all. Don't stress too much"

Seokjin's glare softens, he sighs slumping down on the chair beside Taehyung.

"I feel like dying my hair black because of all the grays Jeongguk gives me"

He hears them all chuckle and a smile creeps up on his lips too.

Seokjin was the only son of Alpha Jeon's friend. He has seen Jeongguk grow up. Despite there being others, who were responsible for tending to the young Alpha, Jin always felt like Jeongguk was his responsibility too. He always had this sibling instinct.

And it was that feeling again. Seeing Jeongguk getting married, he wanted to make everything more than perfect for the Alpha. Jeongguk deserved that. He deserves every happiness in the world.