Harry

Everyone continues to applaud me after I leave the stage. Adrenaline rushes through me and I can't help but feel content. All of the nerves have gone and all I can do is smile and shake hands. Kids run to me and ask me questions about everything and I try to answer as much as I can but there's only one person on my mind that I want to talk to.

I look around the crowded place to find her but I can't see her. There are too many faces. Rick approaches, the proudest smile on his face.

"You did great up there, Styles." He puts an arm around me as Mum finally approaches me.

"Oh, Harry." She kisses my cheek. "You did so well, my love."

"Thanks, Mum." I smile at her. "Have you guys seen Faye anywhere?"

"I think I saw her heading outside a few moments ago." Mum answers.

"I'll be right back." I squeeze pass them and the crowd of people who want to talk to me. I excuse myself, heading for the exit. Cameras flash and I'm blinded for a second before I spot her. She's on her phone, her arm crossed over the other as her heel kicks at a paper ball on the sidewalk.

I approach her and wait until she spins around to see me.

"I love you, Mom, I have to go." She says quickly before hanging up.

"I thought you left." I admit and she smiles slightly.

"You were amazing up there, Harry." She says. "You really were."

"Thank you." I smile. "It was harder than it looked." She breathes a laugh.

"You're going to make it far from here on." She continues. "You're going to get so much attention from the most important people."

"Thanks to you."

She shakes her head. "This was all you, Harry."

"But I wouldn't be here without you." I say and she takes a breath.

"You should get back inside." She says.

"I just want to say one thing."

"Harry, don't.." She looks at me guiltily, that frown making its way onto her forehead.

"You didn't give me a chance to say anything before." I take step closer.

"Because I already know." She shakes her head. "I shouldn't and I do. I shouldn't have and I did. I can't change what I did but I can stop this now, can't I?"

I stare at her mouth as she speaks, the way she frowns her lips when she asks the question. I shake my head, shrugging. "I don't know, Faye." I mumble.

She brushes her hair back behind her ear. "I'm your agent." She says. "If I can't have a client with a professional relationship, then I shouldn't be an agent."

"Don't say that." I shake my head. "You've done so much for me, don't let whatever happened in the garage to damage that."

"I already damaged it, Harry." She says, looking me in the eyes now. "I..." She stops, shaking her head again. "I think it's best you get a new agent."