Harry

Gino Travolti.

He's smart but not as smart in planning his next move. It feels good to be in the ring again after the charity, fighting for the money once again.

He looks pissed as we circle the ring, the crowd loud, shouting for him to take another hit. He's missed all of his hits and I haven't hit him yet. I'm steady, anticipating his next moves, watching his feet and the way he stands. He lunges forward but I'm too quick, slipping from his jab.

We're in the third round and I've still not thrown a punch. This is getting exciting for me as I can tell he's becoming even angrier. Just as he throws a hook and I bob and weave away, the bell rings, ending round three.

I shrug at him, pissing him off even more as he grunts, walking back to his corner.

"You trying to piss him off?" Dave, Rick's assist coach asks as he chuckles.

"Is it working?" I ask him sarcastically, making him laugh. I grab my water bottle from Rick as he watches Gino in his corner who is watching me intently. I stare back as I take sips of my water. This is my last fight and I'll be able to train more for the big fight. After I beat Carter at the charity, he's avoided the paparazzi. I heard he's been to the hospital for minor injuries but I'm sure he'll be alright. I didn't hear anything about him backing out fo the championship. I did struggle in that fight which only made me realize how much harder I need to train.

The ref nods to both of us, signaling that round four is about to begin. I stand as Rick puts the mouth guard back in my mouth.

"Hit 'em good, Harry." Rick says. I smirk at him.
He knows how I play.

The bell rings and the crowd buzzes again, anticipating both of our moves hesitantly. We circle around the ring again, like the last three rounds and I wait. I wait but he doesn't do anything else.

Maybe he knows how I play too.

I smirk at him, seeing a blaze of fire light in his eyes as he charges towards me, arms out as if he's ready to choke me. I swiftly pounce out of the way, watching him run past me and stop, turning briskly and heads towards me again.

Well now I can't play my game right.

As he rushes towards me, I wait for the perfect timing. As he's closer now, I dodge from his grasping fingers and use my special move.

I over cut, my fist connecting to his temple. I watch as he stumbles and falls head first to the ring floor, the ring shaking violently as he falls from his heavy weight.

The crowd cheers and I feel the adrenaline still pumping in my veins as the ref counts down. Gino doesn't even move. As the ref grabs my arm and holds it up, I immediately look for Faye but she isn't in her chair. It's been a few days since the charity ball and I haven't heard from her. I'm quickly pulled from my worry as Rick claps my back.

"You did great." He says as we get out of the ring. Cameras begin to flash and my fans holler for me as security struggles to hold them back. I wave to a few and sign a few autographs before being pushed by Rick toward the locker rooms.

"I've never seen so many people wanting to see me." I say excitedly and Rick laughs.

"They love you." He says, shrugging as he opens the locker room door. "Get ready. We'll be outside waiting."

I nod before they leave me alone in the locker room. I quickly change into my jeans and black shirt, pulling my hoodie over. I stare at my reflection in the mirror and smirk at myself. The adrenaline continues to race through me and the thought of fighting Carter at the championship makes my mind race with thoughts of winning that belt.