Faye

"I feel like I'm at the doctors office." Harry complains next to me, his leg trembling continuously ever since we pulled up to the house. But it does feel like we're in a waiting room. I take some time to admire the walls of the mansion. Harry stands to his feet and paces back and forth.

"Relax, Harry." I tell him before I get up myself and walk back to the foyer. When we entered, I thought I was in a movie, most people only see these kinds of homes in films. I actually laughed when we came in, one of the house maids gave me a weird look. The walls are vintage and I always loved vintage wallpapers. There are paintings and newspaper clippings hung on the walls as I walk back to the waiting area.

"This house is incredible." I say. I walk up to a newspaper clipping on the wall.

"Another outstanding fight, Anderson takes Drake down with one hit!"

David was one of the most amazing boxers in the history of man kind. My mother hated the fact that I loved watching his fights and when I told her I wanted to get into the agency, she didn't approve. Later, she did, realizing it was something I wasn't going to give up. Dad was proud of me no matter what I did, that's what he always told me. I slowly look over to Harry, surprised to not hear him complain anymore but only because he's looking at another newspaper clipping on the wall. His hands on his hips and his eyebrows furrowed. I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling at him, because of him. I walk over to see what the clipping says.

"Anderson loses first fight in a year, Anderson retiring from boxing due to interminable cancer."

"I wish he wouldn't have left." He says, a hand going over his face as he walks away from the clipping.

"He's ready for you." A nurse steps from out of a room and nods to me. I look to Harry and he's looking at me. I nod for him to go. He hesitates but then walks towards the door. He stops abruptly.

"Come with me?" He asks, a look of worry on his face.

"Um-"

"Please."

I take a deep breath, hesitating.

"Okay."

We walk through the door and into another room where the sound of a heart monitor beeping fills the room. When we finally see him, laying on his bed, my breath is pulled from me. He looks helpless, weak. I quickly look to Harry. He looks grieved, heartbroken at the sight in front of him.

"Harry." David says, his tiresome but deep voice now filling the room. His eyes are shut but they flutter open and a small smile plays on his lips. "Wow." He says, his voice breaking and a tear slipping from his eye. My eyes burn from the tears I hold back but I don't let them go.

"David." Harry says, walking slowly up to the bed and taking a seat in the chair next to it.

"Thank you for coming." He says, then looks to me. "You must be Faye Brooke."

"Uh yes." I smile, quickly walking towards the bed. "It's such an honor to finally meet you, Mr. Anderson."

"Please. Call me David." He laughs lightly.

"David." I smile.

"So you're Harry's agent."

"Yes. I am." I say and he nods. I look to Harry and he's just staring at his father. I can't tell what his expression is though. It's unreadable. "Um can I get you some water?" I ask randomly and he laughs.

"Please." He says and he struggles to sit up. Harry quickly stands to his feet and helps his father. I walk to the other end of the room where a jug of water and some glasses sit. I pour a glass and chug it down before I pour another one and walk back.