Chapter 15 - In The Car

Before I start I want to apologise for the lateness. I changed WIFI and of course it didn't get set up in time so I couldn't update as my updates where on my laptop :( So apologies for the lateness.

After collecting my thoughts outside I went back inside avoiding eye contact with everyone. It wasn't to be rude but I wasn't exactly in a happy place and I really didn't want anyone asking what was wrong. I didn't exactly know where I was going as I didn't want to run into Saraya, God only knows what I would do if I did. So I was just aimlessly walking around at the minute. Glancing at a TV screen I noticed Jon was already in his match against Nick (Dolph Ziggler), shaking my head I continued to make my way to the male locker room hoping to bump into either Joe or Colby but no one was about.

Biting the inside of my cheek I raised my hand and knocked on the male superstar locker room. I waited a few moments before a familiar red head came to the door, confusion on his face before he smiled.

"Alright lass, what can I do for you?" He asks walking out of the locker room and closing the door behind him. "You know Ambrose is in a match right now right?"

"Yeah, I was actually hoping to find either Reigns or Rollins?" I reply, rubbing the side of my right arm with my left hand. Whenever I am backstage I find it easier to just use stage names as you can never go wrong finding who you need with those. "But it's lovely seeing you. How've you been?" I grin causing him to laugh.

"I'm good lass, I'm good. Uh, it'll be Rollins. I have no idea where Reigns is but two seconds." He nods patting my right shoulder before turning and going back into the locker room. I looked around me, taking a few steps back and leaning against the wall behind me when Colby came out; a worried looked on his face.

"Is everything alright?" He asks walking over to me shirtless, I had obviously interrupted him getting ready for tonight.

"Fine, I was just hoping you could go into Jon's jacket and get the rental keys?"

"Why?" Colby asks not believing that everything was okay. His right eyebrow was raised and he glared down at me almost like he could see right through me.

"Please?"

"I'll get the keys if you tell me what's going on?" He responds folding his arms across his chest and leaning his shoulder against the wall. A smirk growing on his face, if he wasn't one of my best friends I would probably have smacked him right about now. Groaning I looked over to the locker room door debating whether or not I should just walk in there and annoy the entire male roster or not but I decided against it as once Stephanie heard about Sara and my fight in the hallway I'll be in enough trouble.

"I just want to chill in the car until Jon's ready to leave okay?"

"Because...."

"You are a giant pain in the ass do you know that?" I growl at him making him laugh and nod. "Sara and I aren't exactly on talking terms right now and I don't want to deal with her so please."

"Okay." Colby nods turning from me and walking back into the locker room. That was relatively easy? I was expecting him to tell me to go into greater detail but nope he just accepted that and went. Weird. "Want me to tell Jon to meet you at the car after he's done?" Colby spoke breaking me from my thoughts a few moments later, keys in hand.

"Thank you and please."

"I'm here if you ever need to talk you know?" He smiles down at me before wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I nod into his shoulder before pulling away and heading towards the car. My things were already in there as I didn't need anything for tonight as I was back to being part of the furniture.