Chapter 27- Put on a Show

Jon and I were on great terms lately. After the whole conversation about Ronan back at the hotel we have openly discussed most things and had the most unbelievable mind blowing sex. I barely saw Ronan backstage which made things even better, I felt like I was floating on air walking around backstage. I was getting more ring time and was told they were pushing me for another title opportunity so I kept my head in the game so to speak. The only things to cross my mind were work and keeping my relationship happy and healthy.

"Stacey, yo Stacey" I heard my name being called; I turned around on my heel and noticed Joe jogging towards me, a huge grin on his face. "Hey"

"Hey"

"Do you have a minute? I want to tell you something" Joe asked the smile never leaving his face.

"Of course, what's going on?" I smile up at him. Joe gently grabbed the top of my arm, pulling me over to the wall so we were no longer in the middle of the hallway. I watched as he reached into his back pocket and pulling out what looked like a sonogram picture and handing it to me. "Is this? Are you and Galina expecting again?" I asked a smile growing on my face as I looked at the picture in my hands.

"Twins" Joe grinned down at me. I felt my jaw drop, but the smile never leaving my face.

"Twins" I repeat, staring at the two smudges in the picture. I felt a twang in my heart but I quickly dismissed it, handing Joe back his picture. "That's amazing news, congratulations." I grin up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to my level for a hug.

"I can't believe it."

"It's the best news ever Joe. You already are an amazing father to Joelle and now you get to do it all over again."

"Double the trouble though." He laughed deeply shaking his head and leaning against the wall.

"You'll be great."

"Thank you. I need to find the guys and share the news, see you around."

"See ya." I nodded staying in my place while Joe walked off to find Jon and Colby. Sighing I watched Joe walk away until he was completely out of view, the smile dropping from my face. Don't get me wrong I was happy for my friend but I couldn't help and think about Alya. I missed her terribly but it didn't stop me wanting more children. Alya will always be my first born and any future siblings of her will know all about her, I would make sure of that.

*********************

After spending what seemed like forever perched against the hallway wall I made my way to catering where I found Jon alone filling himself up on some chicken. Inhaling deeply I walk over to him causing him to look up at me with a lopsided smile.

"Hey"

"Hey, did you hear Joe's news. Amazing isn't it." I asked placing my hands between my thighs, a small smile on my face.

"Definitely, the big dog couldn't be happier." Jon laughed rubbing his hands on a napkin and tossing it on his now empty plate.

"Have you ever thought about trying again?" I ask quietly while nibbling on my bottom lip. Jon looked over at me confused, his eyebrows furrowing. "For another baby, with me"

"Yeah that's not gonna happen." Jon chuckles nervously picking up his fork and playing with the napkin on his plate, he was avoiding eye contact with me, shaking his head at the suggestion I just made.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I have no intentions of ever getting you pregnant again or ever having a child. I can't, not after Alya."