Chapter 16 - Surprise Visits and Girl Talk

Its been two weeks since I have spoke or even looked at Saraya. She has tried to talk to me but I simply ignored her and walked away. Jon has even tried to get me to talk to her but after I brought up the situation with his mother he instantly backed down. He has yet to tell me about that which is rather annoying. I was currently in our hotel room in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for Monday Night Raw. Jon and I didn't have a house show yesterday so we went ahead and got a good nights rest instead which was totally worth it. I heard a knock on the door and just assumed it was Jon who had gone a run earlier and he just forgot his keycard. So without even checking I threw the door open, my jaw dropping as soon as I see the person in front of me. 

"I leave the company a few months and this happens." PJ chuckled moving forward and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. My body reacted immediately wrapping around his waist, I couldn't believe he was here. He had left WWE before I returned and due to injury and scheduling conflicts we haven't seen in other in months. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked pulling away and stepping aside for him to enter my hotel room. 

"Want me to go?" He asks smirking, his left eyebrow raised. In turn I gave a a bored look as I pressed for him to answer the question. "Well Jon called me said you and Sara haven't spoken in two weeks..." He started, instantly I rolled my eyes and scoffed crossing the room and going over to my case which I left on the bed and began to rearrange my clothes. "And by that reaction it's true." 

"Yeah and I don't intend on talking to her anytime soon either so don't even bother PJ." 

"What happened? It has to be bad if drink and make up can't fix it." He chuckles lightly trying to lighten the mood with the game we invented back in our rookie days. I look over at him with a side eye before letting out a long sigh. 

"We got into an argument about how fast I moved back in with Jon. Then she went on about how I couldn't be alone, she said something about who cares as long as I have a bottle of whiskey so I walked out on her. She followed me and..." I grimace looking away from him for a moment before returning my gaze to him. "She said at least Ayla doesn't have to worry about me walking out on her." 

"Say what?" PJ asks, eyes wide. I could tell by the way he reacted he wanted to me repeat what I said to make sure he heard it right. 

"You heard right PJ." 

"She said that?" He asks, mouth agape before shaking his head and running a hand down his face. "Fuck, why would she? Why?" 

"Still trying to figure that out myself." I sigh throwing a sports bra into my case before sitting on the edge of the bed, PJ following in suit and placing a supportive hand on my knee. "She's my sister, why would she say something so hurtful? She was there the entire time I went through that and yet, this." 

"Maybe if you talk to her..." 

"No" 

"What are we going to do then? You can't just ignore her forever Stacey it's not healthy. You guys have known each other for what ten years? You can't just throw all that away." 

"PJ I don't know but right now I don't care what happens. I'm not ready to talk to her so I don't care." I tell him honestly, placing my hand over his on my thigh before smiling at him. "Now I want ice cream. You coming?" 

"Right behind you." He grins standing to feet and offering  me his hand. I place my hand in his as we both walk towards the hotel door and making our way to the closest ice cream parlour we can find. 

**************

I was currently in a match against Brie Bella and so far the crowd seem to be loving it thank god. Brie had gone to the outside for a breather so looking between Brie and the ropes, the crowd went crazy as I bounced off the ropes before diving through to hit Brie with a perfect suicide dive knocking her into the barricade. After a few seconds I stood to my feet, holding my arms out triumphantly with my back to Brie to gloat.