Chapter 8 - Blind

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone
Thank you all so much for all the support I love you all and wish each and every one of you the best and magical Christmas
🎄

Jon and I arrived in Toronto on time, I actually ended up spending the entire time at the airport with him and he even insisted on driving me to the arena to repay me. Joe had spotted us arriving to the arena together, his eyebrow raised questioning the situation but he didn't dare ask as we all know that would have made the situation awkward. He just sent us both a smile and a nod before walking off. 

"Thanks for the ride Jon, you really didn't have to do that." I smile as we neared the crossroads inside the arena. The male locker room was to the right, the girls to the left. 

"No problem, if you want I can take  you back to the hotel after the show?" He returns my smile, only his way more nervous as his hand reached up scratching the back of his neck. 

"I'd like that." 

"Really? I mean great. We can meet at the car then." 

"Looking forward to it." I giggle nervously looking down at my shoes. "Well bye." 

"Bye." He nods with a happy sigh. We both grabbed our cases  and walked down our respective hallways. Before turning the corner I glance over my shoulder, noticing Jon doing the same, a small smile on both our faces as we made eye contact once more. 

"What are we looking at ?" Nikki asked making me jump. I turned to look at her clutching my chest. I turned to look back at Jon who just turned the corner before glancing at Nikki again who had a huge grin on her face. "Well, well what do we have here?" 

"He gave me a ride to the arena, that's it." I wave her off and starting walking down the hallway to the female locker room. 

"Uh huh. Can't you two just get back together already? I mean you love him, he loves you." Nikki sighs walking next to me. I looked over at her before shaking my head. If Jon and I wanted to get back together we would get back together when we wanted not when everyone tells us to. 

"Nikki please don't start. I am just glad Jon and I can spend time together without the topic of a relationship so please just let me enjoy the friendship we are starting to have again." 

"Your right I'm sorry I just know you are meant to be together and..." She started to rant only my glare cut her off. "Sorry." She smiled holding her hands up in defense. I thanked her as we entered the ladies locker room which was surprisingly empty. Just as I walked through the door my phone rang. Saraya. 

"Hey." I say into the phone as I set myself up the small cubicle next to Nikki who sat next to me scrolling through her social media's on her phone distracting herself while I was on the phone.

"I have a problem." Sara breaths into the phone. I immediately get scared. She had a few days off to spend at home with Kevin so she shouldn't have any kinds of problems unless that ass hole broke up with her, the fear quickly going to anger as my protective sister mode switched on. 

"What did that asshole do?" I growl into the phone, I felt Nikki place a hand on my arm. I turn to look at her and her eyes went wide, silently asking was everything okay to which I answered with a shrug and an unimpressed look on my face. 

"Kevin proposed." 

"What?" I asked in shock. Did I just hear her right? Kevin proposed to her. Like proposed marriage to Saraya? My little sister. I felt my jaw drop as I hand came over my mouth, my mind racing. 

"He asked me to take him to a tattoo shop, I asked him what he was going to get but he was like uh I don't know so we pull up and he gets the stencil on and it says the words Will you marry me." She explained through the phone but I could hear the whine and discomfort in her voice. This was not what she wanted. "Then he freaking pulls a ring out of his damn pocket and drops to his knee in the middle of  the tattoo shop."