Chapter 28 - In My Head

After my match I couldn't find Brie and when I called her she was already on her way to the airport. She was heading home to Bryan so they could get themselves tested to see if there was a reason they couldn't have a baby. She obviously took my advice to heart and when I left for my match she went to Stephanie to ask for time off and got it. As for Jon I hadn't seen him since our incident in catering. I was about to pull my phone from my pocket to call him but remembered that RAW wasn't over and he was the last match of the night so he was probably preparing and getting himself siked up before heading out there. Sighing I wheeled my case behind me, making my way to the TV room to watch the rest of RAW with a few other superstars. I was happily minding my own business, my eyes  staring at the screen in front of me but I was not paying attention to what was actually happening on it.

"I'll happily give you kids you know." A voice broke me from my mind and my thoughts. I felt bile rise in my throat as I looked to my left. There he sat a smirk on his face as he stared at me. "You don't even love him and he certainly doesn't love you."

"You don't know shit"

"No?" Ronan chuckles darkly before leaning closer to me, instantly I scooted my chair away from him. "I know that all you've ever wanted is children, the fairy tale life. But let's be honest with your fucked up head is that even possible?"

"Screw you. You have no idea what you are talking about?"

"I know Ambrose didn't wait until your side of the bed was cold before moving Renee in your home. He couldn't wait to get rid of you and do you blame him? You're damaged goods sweetheart, no one would want you. You just keep them warm at night until the right woman comes along. That's is everyone except me though."

"That's not true." I whimpered, I knew I shouldn't let him in my head but I was already in a fragile state tonight and he could tell that. He knew how to get inside my head and make me feel worthless. He had years of practice. Years to perfect and master the skill, it was sickening.

"Course it is. That's why he doesn't want another kid with you, he knows he would be tied down to you and he doesn't want that. The man wants kids, just not with you. I bet he was elated when you were told there was no chance that child was surviving." Ronan laughs throwing what looked like a cashew nut into his mouth.

"He was heartbroken over Ayla and he left Renee for me, he loves me"

"Rightttt" He laughs drawing out the 't' as he threw his head back in laughter. "The only reason he left Renee was because of the pressure of everyone telling him to go back to you. It was easier to shut them up and go back to you for a few months. Give it time, he will claim it's not working out and be back in her arms before you can even say Alya." He laughed pushing the chair out from behind him and getting up with a sinister chuckle. My breathing picked up and my stomach turned when my daughter's name came out of his lips. I felt his hand rest on my shoulder before feeling his breathe in my ear. "Then you'll come running back to me sweetheart. Just like old times. I'm the only one that will accept trash like you and you know it."

I didn't have a response. I had nothing. I felt the tears prick my eyes as I stared directly in front of me; I couldn't help but think everything he said was true. My heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest and onto the floor. I felt him pat my shoulder before moving away from me. I wanted the world to swallow me up as the pain in my chest began to consume me. The fear of him being right began to eat me from the inside out. 

"What did you say to her?" Saraya's voice entered my ears. I could hear the hatred in her voice as she spoke. I heard Ronan laugh before feeling another set of hands on my shoulders. "Are you okay? What did he say to you?" It still amazed me that despite the fact we weren't on speaking term's she still cared. Something I would generally appreciate but not right now, right now I needed to get out of here. I felt like I was suffocating.