Chapter 21 - Match Day

Happy Valentines Day Everyone 

❤❤❤

So Jon didn't win the Royal Rumble but he did come second and I was unbelievably proud of him because if he was that close to the title that meant that the powers that be of WWE were considering him for the championship. Last night the girls were laughing at my reactions to the match, I couldn't believe how far Jon had got in the rumble and when Hunter eliminated Joe leaving just himself and Jon I couldn't contain myself, I was on the edge of my seat, biting my nails and praying Jon would have come out as WWE Champion.

Flashback

The anxiety I felt in my chest was one of the worst feelings of my life. I felt like I couldn't breath as I watched Hunter and Jon stare each other down from opposite corners of the ring. The metal chair below me was digging into my bum, hurting me but it didn't care. My legs were bouncing up and down as I watched the pair circle one another in the ring. Jon had taken his already torn vest off his other shoulder so it was slowly falling down his chest as he psyched himself up. The vest made its way around his waist revealing that perfectly sculpted upper body making my mouth go dry at the sight. To me, he was an insanely attractive man.

"Come on Jon, your girl really needs this win." Brie teased breaking my attention from the screen for a few seconds. I glared playfully as I stuck out my tongue at her like I was a five year old but she was right, I needed this. He needs this, we needed this.

"Did he just bite him?" Nattie asks a small laugh escaping her mouth as we watched Jon throw punches and jabs at Hunter before grabbing his head like he was biting him.

"He likes a nibble." I chuckled shaking my head, both girls looking over at me with scrunched up noses with mock disgust. Between the four of us, Nikki was the only one that didn't mind talking about things that happened in the bedroom; in fact she brought up that conversation more than I would like to admit. "No no no no no" I repeated as it looked like Hunter was setting Jon up for a pedigree but Jon managed to escape and toss Hunter over the top rope. "AHHH COME ON" I yell standing to my feet, my hands found their way into my hair as I pulled at it gently.

"He could actually do this." Nattie grinned standing next to me, Brie joined on the other side as they wrapped their arms around my waist. I watched as Jon hit Hunter many times trying to knock him off but he wouldn't knock off. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I watched as Hunter crawled his way through the rope placing his head behind Jon's legs and throwing himself up knocking Jon out of the ring and onto the floor.

"No." I moaned a deep pout on my lips. I was so proud of Jon he did absolutely amazing and he really deserved that win. I was so disappointed for him; no doubt he felt the same way. He works his ass for off this company even after losing his daughter he stayed committed to it. He needed this. I excused myself from the girls to go and meet up with Jon at the curtain; I wanted to be there for him when he came back through to tell him how proud I was.

End of Flashback

I had breakfast this morning with Brie, Victoria and Nattie the girls were asking how my evening went with Jon after losing the rumble, he may not have won but he certainly got a prize if you know what I mean. I had left Jon in the hotel room to meet the girls but he did tell me last night that he was going to head to the gym with Joe before our match at 11am. Jon managed to rent out a ring at the local boxing club here in Miami as it wouldn't be until later this afternoon WWE had their ring set up for the show tonight so to get the match out of the way we just decided to go external.

After breakfast Victoria and Nattie decided they were going back to the hotel for a rest so Brie accompanied me to the boxing gym for my match against Jon.