Chapter 9 - High school Teenagers

I am completely in shock at the death of Jon Huber. That has really taking me by surprised. My heart goes out to his family and friends at this awful time.
May he rest in peace
Always remembered
❤️

It was my birthday tomorrow and we would be in Cincinnati, Ohio for it to record Smackdown. Should be fun right? This would my first time being in Cincinnati since Jon and I spilt up, I still received the odd message from Les and Cody which surprised me but it was nice of them to still care. I was silently hoping though that they would not ask to meet up while in Cincinnati because that would be weird right? Especially considering Jon would be here and he would probably go and see them so that would be weird.

Its been a few weeks since the car ride with Jon and Joe and I just felt it would safer to travel with Saraya. I just felt like it wasn't the right time for Jon and I to be travelling together, especially that amount of distance as old memories and feelings were being dragged up which created uncomfortable situations neither of us needed. I also had a phone call with AJ who like John Cena told me to fix my friendship with Tyson which I agreed I would do but I just needed to make sure he wasn't upset with me, which he assured me he wasn't. After speaking to AJ I waited a few days before calling Tyson who surprisingly answered on the first try. He assured me their was no hard feelings between us and that our relationship wouldn't have worked anyway due to the distance. He apologized for leaving the way he did which made me annoyed because that was something I did not blame him for in the slightest. But we decided to put the whole thing behind us and go forward with a friendship instead.

"So, I spoke to Tyson today and he told me you are no longer together? What the hell?" I heard Sara voice from behind me. I was about to turn around when I felt her hand collide with the back of my head, jolting me forward.

"I didn't tell anyone Sara. I just kind of hoped everyone would forget about it after not seeing or hearing me talk about him for weeks." I sighed rubbing the back of my head. I was sitting in catering grabbing something to eat before my match against Alicia Fox tonight. I had finally returned to the ring at MSG against Nattie and it was one of the best matches of my career. The crowd were insane once I walked out to the ramp, I feed off their energy as I fought my way to victory. It was a pretty awesome return to the wrestling world. "Besides with all the shit you have going on with Kevin right now did you really need to know that?"

"Eugh don't remind me about that. My mom is actually coming to visit, I have to get her from the airport on Wednesday and she thinks everything is peachy between Kevin and I." She groans throwing her head down on the table making me laugh. "Which reminds me, you have to come see her."

"I'll come and see her but you better not bring up you and Kevin around me. If you are going to talk to her do it when I'm not around." I tell her pointing a fork full of chicken at her which she leaned forward and ate. It wasn't to be mean, or cold but I have got in between Sara and her mom before and it was scary so I wasn't going to put myself there again. Sara sat up, leaning forward and wrapping her mouth around my fork. "HEY"

"Don't put food in my face or I'll eat it." She shrugs sitting back and reaching up to adjust her cap. "Why did I have to say yes?"

"I've been asking myself that question for weeks." I sniggered with a head shake. Last week Saraya had finally came clean to Kevin and told him she didn't want to be engaged and of course this caused issues that they just can't seem to get past. They were arguing and fighting a lot more than usual and to be honest they could barely stand to be in the same room together. "Why didn't you just tell you mom what really happened maybe then you wouldn't have to lie to her?"

"Thank you Einstein! Yes that would have been easier but when have I ever done things the easy way?" She growls over at me. My eyes go wide and I purse my lips together, trying not to smile or laugh. "Sorry you know I hate being in this situation." She groans throwing her head back.