Chapter 26 - Scared

It was the RAW after Fastlane and a week since I ran into Ronan backstage. It wasn't that I was avoiding the medical rooms but I was avoiding to them to an extent, I guess. I didn't want to see him; I thought I left that man behind six years ago when I came to America to be a WWE superstar. I thought I was moving onto bigger and better things but here I was slapped in the face with my past once more. I managed to pretend everything was alright to everyone including Jon. To be fair Jon still had his suspicions but he didn't want to push me and start another fight between us. After all we have had enough of those to last a life time.

"How does Jon do it?" Brie asked from next to me breaking me from my thoughts. We were sitting in the TV room watching Monday Night RAW together except I wasn't exactly paying attention to it. I was too busy looking over my shoulder for Ronan to make his next appearance and continue to ruin my mood.

"Do what?" I asked glancing over at her, her eyes were glued to the screen and her mouth slightly ajar.

"That?" She laughed pointing towards the screen. Jon was in full Dean Ambrose mode. He managed to steal an ambulance and drive it into the arena to confront Lesnar for attacking him in the parking lot earlier. I felt myself smile as Jon cut his promo, this was one of his favourite things to do. He was so good at it, he is just so good at what he does; wrestling, speaking, acting, you name it Jon was unreal at it.

"He just loves what he does. He lives and breathes wrestling and telling a story."

"You can really tell. He reminds me of Bryan, he was the same before his injury." Brie sighs quietly looking down at her fingers before looking over at me, a small smile on her face. "What about you? Do you still have the passion for all this?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You just don't seem like yourself and you haven't been since you came back."

"I've just felt a little lost lately but I will get there. Wrestling has been my life for forever so I'll be okay."

"I'm always here if you want to talk about it."

"I know" I nodded pulling my leg up to my chest and returning my eyes to the TV. Brie continued to stare at me for a few minutes before looking back at the TV. I could tell she wanted me to talk more, explain what I was going through and what was going on in my head but I couldn't explain it. Any time I tried to explain what I was feeling, I couldn't form the words. I just felt the most incredibly build up of pressure in my head.

"Stacey can I talk to you, it's pretty important." Saraya's voice entered my ears. We hadn't spoken to each other since she decided to run a red light and almost get the both of us killed. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss her, I missed her like crazy but she was preoccupied with Del Rio lately, a relationship I still didn't approve us.

"Sure." I nod with a sigh. Brie squinted her eyes between the both of us as if she was trying to read what was going through our minds. I brushed down invisible dirt from my shirt before following Saraya into the hallway.

"I don't want to freak you out or anything but Ronan is here, backstage." She tells me in a whisper so that no one around us could here what she was saying.

"I know."

"You know?" She asked, her eyes widened slightly and her mouth dropping open. "What? What is he doing here? Are you okay? Did he speak to you?"

"Does it matter?"

"Of course it matters. Does Jon know?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Is that all you wanted to say?" I asked her snapping a little. Saraya looked down at her feet obviously thinking about she was wanted to say to me.