Chapter 4 - They are Endgame

It's my last night on ROH tonight so AJ, Joel and Maria were throwing my a party in a local club here in Memphis. WWE happened to be only a few hours away in Little Rock Arkansas recording for Smackdown. So some of the girls and guys were going to tag along after that show just to boast to the ROH guys that they won me back. So yeah, I decided to sign a multi year contract with WWE again. Crazy right? After talking with AJ he convinced me it was the right thing to do for myself, he told me that when I came back from Monday Night RAW a few weeks ago he saw a spark in me he had never seen before. I told him what happened between Jon and I making him smirk, that all knowing smirk he does before telling me that I wasn't returning for Jon, I was returning for myself and when Jon and I get back together that will be an added bonus. 

Personally though I just didn't see Jon and I getting back together as after that night I met a guy that I actually kind of like. His name is Tyson Smith but the wrestling world know him as the one and only Kenny Omega. I met him the night after RAW at ROH talking to AJ, the two wrestled together for NJPW and had struck up a friendship. When I first saw him, I immediately felt attracted to Tyson. I loved how his hair curled so perfectly on top of his head and how brightly he smiled when he talked about wrestling. When AJ left for his match, we started talking and well we have been on a few dates since then and I could actually see myself with him. Happily with him. He was like a shot of fresh air that I didn't know I needed. No one knew about our relationship except Sara and Nikki, both girls were so supportive of me, I felt like I was flying when I thought about him. 

"SHOT TIME" AJ yelled slamming his hand on the table bringing me from my thoughts and handing me a shot glass with a clear liquid. We clinked glasses before swallowing the shot of what I believe to be vodka but I'm not sure before he dragged me off  to the dance floor. 

I had danced with AJ, Maria and a few others from ROH before I spotted The Bella's and Saraya. Once the girls saw me, they squealed running over and wrapping their arms around my neck for a huge hug. Over their shoulders I noticed they had lead the way for Joe, Colby, Daniel and John Cena, I felt my heart explode with happiness as I saw everyone I loved come to celebrate with me. It still to this day amazed me how close I was to these guys.

************

"Don't lie and say that it's okay." AJ sang softly into the microphone, don't ask me how or why but he had convinced me to sing karaoke with him and he chose one of my favourite songs Running Away by Midnight Hour so of course I had to do it.
If I didn't have the alcohol running through my system, I am sure I would be more nervous but I pushed that to the back of my mind because here I am on stage in a small bar singing with AJ Styles.

"Don't tell me, that I'm the one to blame." I sing with along happily as my eyes scan the crowd before landing on Jon. I didn't know he was here. Why was he here? "It's too late for, you to make me stay, no I won't stay..." My voice breaking a little, all my confidence suddenly disappearing.

I didn't want to leave AJ stranded so I powered through singing along with him just not as loud. He noticed the change in me so he wrapped an arm around me in support, his voice was amazing and when it came to the high part I let him take the lead staring at him in awe making us both laugh while trying to finish the song. 

"You okay?" Saraya asked helping me off stage and handing me a bottle of beer. I nodded taking a gulp, wincing at the bitter taste. "I swear I didn't know he was coming."

"Its okay, I'm glad he is here." I smile weakly feeling an arm around my shoulders. Truth was the more time I spent with Jon on a friendly level the easier it would be to see him as only a friend. Right? That was my reasoning anyway and God did I hope I was right. "How did I not know you could sing like that?" I turn seeing AJ standing next to me.