Reunited and surprise video

Julio's POV:

Pax East wasn't like Minecon. More people were there for one and everyone was older. We also didn't stay in the same hotel, which made it harder to spend time after the convention because our rooms aren't just down the hall they're a few miles away.

The new people of the cube like Parker and Stacy were there too. The cube has since grown and we can't go out without people recognizing is. Probably because everyone was here for Pax.

Everyone kind of forgot that Devon and I were in a relationship so whenever we kissed for the first time they were in shock.

"Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't think we were that close!" Graser said

"What are you talking about Graser? Me and Devon have been in a relationship since Minecon." I told Graser

His eyes widen as he remembered.

"Oh, right.... Sorry." He said as he pulled out his phone.

This time at pax our meet up was much bigger than at Minecon. They has to move us outside because the room was over the max amount of people allowed.

Later that night I asked Devon a question:

"Devon, Do you think we should be open about our relationship and just say we're not doing anything until I'm 18?"

Devon looked at me in amazement.

"That would be perfect." Devon said

"Okay then." I said

Devon grabbed his camera out of his bag along with his tripod. Then I started it.

"Wwwwwwwhats up guys Tomahawk here and today I am joined by Devon." I started

"Hi everyone!" Devon said
"Okay guys, so the reason for this surprise upload is because we have an announcement." I look at Devon as if I was telling him to say it.
"DevonDoesTomahawk is real!" Devon shouted out.
"Okay, so obviously I'm underage for Devon so we aren't doing anything." I said with a smile. "I can wait. I'm not in any hurry to get myself in his pants." Devon said.
"So if you see us at pax holding hands and hugging that's why. And I just wanna say I'm not gay. I'm pan sexual, so don't get your panties all wadded up."

"And as always have a nice day please..." I started

"Brahhhhhhhh!!!" Me and Devon yelled at the same time.

That night I uploaded the video to youtube. The usual hate comments, but it was mostly supportive comments and the "I knew it was real!" Comments.

Devon and I started going to bed. We undressed and I rested my head on too of him like I always did. This time I was more on top of him and less to his side.

This was the perfect way to end a perfect day. I love Devon so much.