Moving again

Devon's POV:

Moving is easier this time because now I have something to look forward to and not something to miss.

I am finally doing it, moving. It feels so amazing. Life is finally coming together.

The day came, Will and I talking on the phone practically the entire road trip over the weekend. He was so happy for me, but I couldn't help but to think of him. The misery he has to go through mis be terrible.

I finally arrive at the apartment. I walk up the stairs and what do I see. Julio standing there looking at me. I run to him and grab him in a big embrace.

"You're here, I can't believe it!" He says. I see tears running down his face.

After moving all the boxes inside and spending two hours unpacking. I finally have the basic stuff set up. Computer, kitchen, bedroom. Mostly.

Julio spent the night at my place that night. We snuggled and watched The Walking Dead. This was going to be the new normal now, and I'm okay with that.

The next day Julio skipped school to help me unpack. His mum called him in sick. She was the "cool" mum. She wasn't actually cool, but she was just "cool" with pretty much everything.

Unpacking took all day, but I believe we unpacked every box. I can't imagine what it's like for people moving houses. So many boxes, so many rooms, it would give me a headache.

Julio loved it tho, he would do anything to spend my time with me.
Will was going through a really tough time. He was happy for us, but he would do almost anything to be with us. He said "if I could murder my family and move in with you guys and it was for sure going to happen and I live happily ever after, I would do it." That kind of scared me, but I know when he's joking.

I wish he was here with us, he's so young, but he's didn't have much time to be a kid, his father made sure of that.

Its been a week and I haven't been happier in my life, this was what I was missing my entire life.

The End.