Loud, proud, and out.

Devon's POV:

Pax was a little weird, but in a good way. Not everyone had seen the video and they were a little confused. We ended up explaining everything about 27 times that day, Julio counted. I wasn't that surprised. I mean the video was only posted the night before.

To be honest we never got any rude comments and I never saw anyone looking at is weird. Finally accepted as who we are. We love each other and no force of good or evil can change that. I love Julio with all my heart and it brings me to tears that I can't be with him all the time because I live in another state. I wish I could move to California or he could move to Arizona.

Tomorrow we had to say goodbye again. That was the saddest part of going to these conventions, but we will get to see each other at Pax Prime, so it's all good.

We arrived at the hotel and its late. We had been at another hotel with all the other cube members. Julio and I immediately undressed and laid on the bed.

"Why does this have to end?" Julio asked me
"Because life is a bitch." I replied
"Yeah" Julio responded with.

We laid there, him on me. His hair long and silky smooth. I ran my fingers through it.

"Devon" Julio said
"Yeah babe?" I responded
"If this is going to be our last night together for a while, I wanna remember it like it was the best night of our lives." Julio stated.
"I know how we can do that." I said with a smile on my face
"How?" He asked
"You can fuck me and rip my ass open!" I said.
"Okay" Julio said as he sat up.

*this part will again switch from Devon's and Julio's POV.*

Still Devon's POV:

Julio flipped me on my stomach. I arched myself and popped my butt out. He kissed my cheeks and licked them. Then his tongue found my hole. It felt like Heaven in my ass.

Julio's POV:

Devon's ass tasted like sweet honey right out of the hive. I licked him, I forced my tongue in his tight hole. He grabbed my head and shoved me farther in. He let out a moan.

Then I lifted my head and find my member. I rub it between his cheeks and line it with his hole. I push and he lets me in. A loud moan of pleasure and pain mixed escaped from his mouth. Then it hit me, Devon has never bottomed before.

I immediately pulled my member out of him.

"Huh? What are you doing?" Devon asked
"You're in pain." I said
"Julio, I want you to dominate me and put yourself inside me, it didn't hurt. That moan was a moan joy and pleasure." he said

I moved myself back to him and put my tip on his hole. I push and entered him. I start pumping and I could feel enormous amounts of pleasure coming from my crotch.

Devon's POV:

I could feel him inside of me. It felt so good, but it was painful. He went deeper and deeper and harder and harder. He loved it, and he strived for more. Eventually the pain wore off and all I could feel was him.

"Harder" I said
"Deeper" I moaned

I could feel him going for it, he picked up the pace.

Julio's POV:

I was pumping him so hard. I could feel the pleasure we had. I loved him. I pumped and pumped I wanted him to live with me. I wanted to be with him forever.

The enormous amounts of pleasure grew. I could feel myself on edge.

"Oh Devon, I'm gonna bust!" I said
"Do it!" He replies

I pumped harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I could feel the ejaculation coming.

"Come on Julio!" I could hear Devon moan.

Then it happen, I pulled myself out and cummed all over his hole. This was the best sex I had ever had. And I wasn't going to forget this night.

Devon and I then took another shower to clean ourselves off. Sex wasn't the cleanest thing especially when it's unprotected.