Chapter 3: Our Little Secret

Tomahawk's POV:

I wake up in the morning it's 7:30am. Devon is still asleep, his arms wrapped around me tightly. I smile, and then frown. I realize that he was 18 and I was 15. We couldn't be together. At least not publicly. I woke Devon up.

"Morning." He said with a smile. He leaned in for a kiss. I could feel his gentle lips press against mine. I pulled away and smiled at him then I said "I'm gonna take a shower." He nodded and smiled.

I got up and got my clothes from my bag. I headed into the bathroom, I turned on the water and got undressed into my underwear. I walked out and said "Devon, I need to tell you something." He looked at me and stared at me. "What?" He asked as he looked at my almost naked body.
"Babe, our relationship can't be public. I'm underage even though we are only 3 years apart." He frowned and said "I know, but we can make it work." He said. I nodded my head and said "Yeah, we can."

I turned around and went back into the bathroom. I left the door open and pulled down my boxers. "The door will be left open if you need anything." I said. The shower had glass windows so if he looked in he would see me naked. I didn't admit it, but I wanted him to walk in and see me.

I got out of the shower and got dressed, Devon was already fully dressed. His hair was combed up. He'd been gelling his hair for so log that it didn't need much to stick up anymore. He smiled when he saw me. He got up and hugged me.

"When should we leave?" Devon asked
"In half an hour, that gives is time to get breakfast." I replied.

After we got ready and vlogged for a little, we went downstairs to eat breakfast. Devon made us waffles, we also ran into Rusher eating too.

"Hey, what's goin on guys?" Rusher asked.
"Just breakfast." I said as I smiled and sat next to him. Devon followed and at next to me. Devon ate with his left hand & I ate with my right. When I realized this I grabbed his hand and tangled it in mine.

"Sleep well?" Rusher asked.
"Yeah, best I've ever had in a hotel." I said.
"Yeah, did you?" Devon asked Rusher.
"Yeah, me and Bayani are sharing a room, are you guys sharing a room?" Rusher asked.
"Yeah, and you two don't get too freaky at night!" I said laughed. Devon started laughing with me. Rusher just rolled his eyes and looked to his left. DulJuice was standing there.

"Hey Dul!" Rusher called out. DulJuice turned around and walked over. "Hey guys." She said as she sat down next to Rusher. "Having a good day?" She asked "So far so good." I replied.

The day went well, Devon and I stayed together the entire day. Every once in a while we were stopped by fans who wanted pictures and autographs. It's amazing meeting someone you don't know, but they know almost everything about you. It makes you feel like the entire world is spying on you.

That night Devon and I watched a scary movie. I cuddled myself in his arms. He smelled so good, like Roses amost, but with a hint of boy. My favorite parts were went the jump scares happen. He grabbed me tighter every time and I cuddled up even more. When the movie was over I looked up at him and he kissed me.

We decided to go to sleep because we're were both so tired from jet lag and day one of the convention. That night we both slept with only our boxers on. He held me with one of this arms across my back and other arm around me with his and hand resting on my butt. He was warm and gentle like always. I rested my head on his chest and grabbed around his waist. One of my legs lay on top of his. We both fell asleep almost instantly.