Epilogue

Epilogue - Devon's POV - 2 years later.

It was a normal Saturday afternoon. Then I got the call.

"Hi!" I said
"Devon!?" I head Will cry out in tears.
"What is it Will?!" I asked
I signaled Julio to come over and I put the phone on speaker.

"Devon, my family went to the movies and I stayed home." He started
"And?!" I asked
"And, they got in a crash with a Semi-Truck, none of them Survived!!" He said as he started crying even more.
I look at Devon, and he nods at me. Devon and I had already decided what we would do if this came up.
"Will..." I said
"What?" He said regaining his composer.
"Would you like for us to adopt you?"

2 weeks later.

Julio and I were taking a walk like we always did. Then he stopped me.

"Devon, we've been together for two and a half years now." He stared
"And?" I asked
He turned to me and knelt down on one knee.
"Devon, will you marry me?" Julio asked.
Tears started emerging from my face.
"Julio Gonzalles. Yes, I will marry you." I said.

6 months later.

I see Julio, standing there. "I do." He said
"And do you, Devon, take Julio to be your lawfully wedded husband, until death do you part?"
Everyone looked at me.
"I do." I said
We put on the rings
"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, Julio Gonzalles, and Devon Gonzalles, you may kiss the groom."

6 months later.

The papers were finished. We officially adopted Will. After many inspections and many papers and whatnot. Will was ours.

Will's POV:

My heart is racing. I can't breathe and just when I'm about to knock. The door swings open. It's Devon and Julio. I jump into their arms. I'm 17 now, and I'll probably move out soon. The Cube SMP is no longer a thing. Julio and Devon are my parents. My heros that saved my life. Are now mine. I am the luckiest boy alive.

I guess dreams really do come true.