Finally

Warning: this chapter itself will jump back and forth from Julio and Devon's POV.

Julio's POV:

I knock on the door. I can hear Devon running. The door swings open and I see Devon standing there. He grabs me and pulls me in. He wraps his arms around. His warm body felt nice. He smelled like roses, my heart melted.

He releases me and nearly tackles his lips with mine. I drop my bags on the ground and grab the back of this head. Then I jumped on him and wrap my legs around his waist. He walks over to the bed and sets me down.

"I've missed you so much!" He said as a tear emerged from his eye. Devon crawled on the bed and laid down. I crawled over to him and rested my head on his chest. He turns on the TV.

Devon's POV:

After watching TV and youtube for a few hours. Julio looks up at me and says

"I'm gonna take a shower."
"May I join you?" I ask.
"Always!" He said

Both of us headed straight for the bathroom. We didn't even bother grabbing clothes. I turn on the shower, was this really going to happen?

The shower was almost exactly like the first one, but better some how. We almost finished drying ourselves when Julio grabbed me from behind and asked

"Can we go all the way this time?"
"No regrets, just love." I said pretty much quoting Teenage dream by Katy Perry.

I turned around and grabbed his hand and led him to the bed.

Julio's POV:

I laid down on the bed, Devon laid himself on top of me. He kissed me. Then he kissed my neck. He started sucking on my neck, but not hard enough to give me a hickey. He moved down to my chest and then down to my nipple. He swirled his tongue around it. Then he move down to my stomach.

Devon's POV:

I continued down to his member. I grabbed it. I looked him in the eyes as if I was asking did his permission. He looked at me and said. "No regrets. Just love." And nodded his head. I opened my mouth and put the head of his member in my mouth. He tasted like sweet cherries. I sucked harder and harder and pulled him deeper and deeper.

"Devon I'm gonna cum." He said. I pulled him out of me and licked down to his hole.

Julio's POV:

His warm tongue licked my hole. It felt so good. I wanted him in me. I let him eat me for a minute or to and then told him

"Devon I want you in me!"

He looks at me and says "Okay" then he spreads his legs and pulls me closer to him. I navigates his member to my hole. Then he puts himself up to my hole. He pushes and penetrates me. he pushes deeper and I let out a loud moan. He's Only going 5 inches in me. I want all if him in me.

"Devon, all the way in. I want to feel all of you in me." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod my head as he brings the rest six inches in me.

Devon's POV:

He lets out another moan as I go deeper in him. His hole is so wet and warm. I pump him harder and harder. He lets out more moans and so do I.

I feel the pressure building in my balls. I can feel it coming. I pump faster and harder. I let out a moan as I explode in him. He lets out a moan.