Back to the normal

Julio's POV:

Friday morning. School, I arrive at school. Shaken and afraid of everyone's reaction to my video.
A girl comes up to me.
"Hi, I'm new at school. My name is Hayden by the way." She says
"Nice to meet you Hayden, I'm Julio." I said with a smile. A puzzled look comes across her face.
"What is it?" I ask
"You.... Uh.... You don't look gay." She says.
"Does everyone know about that?" I ask
She nods her head.
"Okay... Whatever."
I spend the entire day with Hayden. She's funny and she likes video games and she loves youtube, but she hadn't heard of me before, besides the video everyone was talking about.

In lunch I get a text from Devon.
"Julio, I don't think we should be open about our relationship. I think we should make a new video saying it was a joke. It's hard in Oklahoma to get a job if people think you're gay." I see. I almost start crying, but I see his reasoning.
"Okay." I reply.

After school Hayden came over. I decided to buy her a Minecraft account so we can okay together.
After hours of playing I ask her a serious question.

"Hayden." I start
"Yeah?" She says as she pauses the game.
"Okay, Devon and I have decided that having an open relationship wasn't a good idea. So we're going to make a video saying it was a prank." I continue.
"Okay, and?" She asks
"And I was wondering if you wanted to be my fake girlfriend to help cover it up." I finally say. She bursts out in laughter.
"Okay Julio, I'll be your fake girlfriend." She said almost dying of laughter.
I smile and we continue playing Minecraft. She's almost a pro now.

Later that night Devon and I post the video. I announce that I'm dating Hayden and not Devon. It was hard to do. We also explained to the cube members that the new
video was actually fake and that we were still together.

That night Hayden slept over because I'm gay and her parents were okay with it.

Late at night we were talking and she asked me.
"So what do you want our relationship to look like ?" Hayden asked.
"Like puppy love!" I said while I almost started to laugh
"Okay!" She says as she starts
Laughing.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm really tired tonight. I'll try to make the next one longer to make up for it.
---------------------------------------------