Devon was right

Devon's POV:

It has been two weeks since Minecon and I already miss Julio so much. Each day gets harder and harder. The best days are when we're both horny and we both jack off on FaceTime.

But what I miss the most is him in my arms. I was right, this was harder than we thought. Every day I get more and more depressed. I miss everything about him. His soft lips, his laugh. Julio's eyes are like bright diamonds. They light up my world like nothing else.

I miss his smell, his hair, and his back up against my chest.

This continued for a month.

"Just one more week and we can see each other at pax east!" Julio almost screamed out. I laughed and yelled a big "whooo!!"

That night while we were facetiming he asked me a question.

"Devon, may I ask you a question?"

I nodded my head.

"Do you think we can take our relationship to the next level?" He asked with a smile on this face.

"What do you me___ oh...." I said as I put the puzzle pieces together.

"Okay." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Babe, I miss you." Julio said
"I miss you more." I replied
"I don't think that's possible." He said trying to cheer me up.

"I miss the way you sound in the morning. I miss the way you hold my hand. I miss touching you and holding you in my arms." Julio said
"Same here." I said

The week ends and it's time for Pax East. I couldn't sleep at all the night before. I laid awake thinking of Julio in my arms. I missed him so much.

That morning I got my bags and left for my early flight. I wanted to be there at the same time as Julio. He is also going to arrive early.

I called and über to pick me up. I was so excited. The can driver was nice, but I was too tired to pay attention.

I slept the entire flight. It was good that I had or else I would've been too tired to even kiss Julio and hold him in my arms. Me and Julio decided to get there a day earlier than everyone else.

I got my bags from the airport and headed to the hotel. Once I got there I was so excited. Then I got a text from Julio. "One of my flights was delayed and I couldn't tell you while you were flying. I just arrived at the airport. I'll be there in an hour :)"

I checked into the room, this time we had a single queen size bed, but like we needed that much room.

I put my stuff on the couch and turn on the TV. I send a text to Julio.

"Just checked in, room 69 1st floor. Just knock."

"Okay see you soon! :P" he replied.

45 minutes later I hear a knock at the door.