part 10~

"Yes, if you would like to come into my reading room you are welcomed. I will tell you boys what you want to know"

Artimust's pov~
I was sitting there on my throne, in the hot ugly gloomy day again, missing the old times, when two regular faces showed up into my castle, I knew who these boys were but it's been so long, they were just kids last time I saw them so they dont remember me of course.

I got up quickly and professionally walked over there to them. "Artimust do you have any new or reports that have happend in the war by queen ava?" The white haired boy asked me.

How did he know who she was, it's been so long since I heard that name, could it be that shes back?! My would It be comforting to see her, but i cant forgive her for what she did..

"Why? Yes I do, but why tho?" I asked in curiosity, I felt a feeling they knew her or atleast met her somehow, idk why, I mean, I know it is impossible, shes dead... isnt she?

" let's just... persay and this is hypothetically we wanted to try and find her?" That's it, so, I'm guessing shes back, it's pretty obvious the way hes saying it, but I'll act surprised for now.

" is she back?! Are you trying to look for her?!" I asked quickly trying not to be to loud for the guards.

The white haired boy looked at me in somehow confusion or shocked, almost as if he thought he actually did something with his sentence or something.

"Why should you need to know king artimust? We are just looking for research and wondering if you knew anything?" The white haired boy spoke to me with a slight grin and raised eyebrow, it was quite funny to be honest.

"Why yes, if you would like to come into my reading room you are welcomed. I will tell you guys what you want to know" I said firmly, they nodded there heads and started following me to my reading room.
I had a sick feeling In my stomach, like I was confused or there was something missing, I felt this before for sure, I've just forgotten somehow..

Once we got into the room they sat down on the couch looking quite uncomfortable because they had to sit up straight, "you guys can make yourself comfortable dont worry you dont need to be formal with me" I say with a chuckle, I've definitely remeber these kids now, I've never forgotten them.

"So kids, who are your parents, I've feel like I've seen you before.." I say with a smirk.

"Well my mothers name is anna and my name is leif" (wait I just realised they never say there parents names lol)
Said the white haired boy- or should I say leif.
The other orange head was shaking like a rock, but he was getting used to being around here, I look at him and chuckle a little bit "and what's yours?" I say smiling a bit.
"Ah! W-well my m-mothers name is sabrina and I'm noi sir!" He said a little quickly and jumpy I knew I remembered these kids! I was bestest friends with there parents!
"HAHAHAHA so that's were I remeber you two from! Wow does Time's not change at all! You boys look just like your parents!"

I've never laughed like that in so long, it felt nice to laugh like that again, leif and noi looked at me strangely as if I was a stalker or something, it was so funny!
"H-how do you know our parents sir..?" Noi said to me a little scared wich caught me off guard a little bit since when he was a toddler he was so straight forward about what he was going to do.
"Yea king artimust how do you know our parents?" Leif said backing his head back and looking at me with confusion, I tried not to laugh at him so hard, he had a double chin once he did that.
"Well, my son was best friends with your parents, once they were just a group of young knights..."

Asches pov~
My heavens it was godly getting hitter the more we walked into the forest.

it felt like we were going forever, it's been almost an hour and a half since we left, just were the heck is lady grandma taking me? All of a sudden she turns around sharply, I almost
Triped right over her.