~part 4!!~

Nobodys pov~

Ava was lying there chained up and we could see her dying  and feeling the warmth of her god taking her, she didnt want to see the damoes again because of what they did to her and lied to her.. she remebered that they were just using her to bring humans to there world, and she didnt know how to go back home, so what was the point of living she thought. She was giving up. But as we all went up to her  and tried to heal her with bandages, our hands went right through her...

She was not our ava..

Peirces pov~
I couldnt believe it, asche had the power of there god, sir aaron (sorry! I couldnt think of another person.... oops?) Sir aaron was a demon who turned on his people and made a whole new world, then he made the first to children with his wife aphmau. Before we went to earth, I read * perices flashback* daemos was a wonderful place the sky was always a beutiful blue with purple clouds, the grass was pure green and the villagers and guards were always so very happy, aaron and aphmau were the king and queen and were the most powerful people on daemos, there was blue water that was so clean you could just place it in your hands and drink, all the kingdoms were untied with Aaron's kingdom and all was at balance and peace, but then Aaron and aphmau died almost 100 years after, there son, malachi (malachi does not look the same as in mcd, he has hazel eyes and dark black hair, he is almost as tall as aaron, wich is 6'4, he is only a little bit smaller.. again couldnt think of another name soo yea,) malachi turned king at a very young age, 17, he didnt have a girlfriend or wife to make a queen, but he did have a particular person he did have a crush on, her name was madison, (finally came up with a name!! Yayyyyy!! XD) she had long blond hair and had beutiful brown eyes, she was pretty short compared to him wich was very funny to him, he finally had the courage to ask her to be his girlfriend, wich she said yes to, but little did he know she was only using him, malachi tried his best at keeping kingdoms at peace and balance in the earth, wich he successfully accomplished, they had a son together named zane and madison always spoiled him, wich malachi did not like, one night malachi was argueing with madison saying " you shouldnt be spoiling him!! Hes going to turn rude and only turn to use when he needs help, he will not be a good king when I leave!!" Malachi said to Madison, " he can have whatever he wants!! You have to worry about the kingdom while I take care of him!! Your the only bad king here!" Madison yelled at malachi, just then malachi said" I'm a great king! And I take care of him better then you do!! All you do is feed him junk food and spoil him with gold and toys!! Your the one that's a bad queen, AND MOTHER!" Just then madison was so fed up at playing her part as the lovely wife who cared for him, she was showing her true colours, she went to the table across from them and picked up a knife, and walked towards malachi who was terrified at what she was doing and she said, "goodbye malachi, I never loved you" and stabbed him twice in the stomach and heart, after that madison spoiled zane and gave him everything he wanted, and if she didnt want to zane would always give a huge tempertantrum and madison didnt care for him at all, when madison died and zane grew up he was always a selfish brat that didnt care for his people, daemos was unbalanced and the kingdoms were always trying to have war with his kingdom, then, a huge war started and zane didnt know what to do, he saw all his village die and burned on fire, once the guards entered his kingdom and killed zane, he cursed daemos, the sky would turn purple and black and there was no sun or clouds anymore, the grass turned dead and the soil and trees were dying aswell, the water turned so dirty that you could even put a finger in it without you getting sick, after the kingdoms left, there was only 2 families left, and that was lady grandmas and great grandfathers family, the family's had many kids and lady gramma and great grandfather fell in love and had asches dad, then yknow what happened after that, *flashback over* asch had the fiery red eyes that aaron had when using his power,... he was the most powerful lest of all time, that was for sure. I was stuck in thought standing there as I saw them running up to something probably lady grandma.

Asches pov~
I made my father disappear from our world.. I dont even know what happend but all j know is that we wont be seeing him for awhile, I told my guards and friends that when I walked back to them I told them ", peirce, rhys, please take leif and noi to there rooms, then meet me in the field yard were we practice training, were going to make a plan on how and were we might think ava is, alright?"
"Alright your majesty" they both said.