~part 1~

Hellooo this is taking place when ava was on the ground in daemos were Roy found her

~Readers POV~
Poke poke "hmm she looks like... a female daemos? And she looks like she just fought with somebody! :D" said Roy poking her with a stick "now.. let's see what you really are" roy said while picking her up and bringing her in the castle if daemos.

~aschs POV~
"UGH were did princess ava go? we need to find her, what if something bad happens to her?" I say while panicking around the others in the forest "calm down your majesty, as long as she can lie she will be alright" said Rhys crossing his arms with a worried look on his face "what do you mean Rhys? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER" I say with rage comming up inside me. "Well.. I may have turned her into a daemos before we teleported here so she will be safe, but if someone finds her and finds out shes not really a daemos, it will be dangerous she has to lie and act as a daemos for the time being so nobody gets suspicious" Rhys said starting to tear up by the thought of what could happen " WERE IS SORCERER AVA IM WORRIED, WHAT IF SHES SICK, WHAT IF SHE DI-" noi said before getting interrupted from leif " STOP YELLING NOI she will be fine dont worry.... ava tough..." leif said tearing up clenching his fist worried. " I hope shes alright" I say to myself..

~Avas POV~
I woke up in a weird dark,purple room and then I remembered what happend.

~Avas flashback~
"The talk of marriage, everything... you wanted me to bring humans to daemos" I said tearing up a d holding back all my tears while peirce began to say something "princess ava that was the plan but-" " SHUT UP" I scream wich hurt my throught because of the knife that was held up against my neck, then rhys walked up to me an put both his 2 fingers on each side of my head and it turned all white.

~Avas POV. Again xD~
"And now I'm here... what is this place!" I tried running away but it felt like this place was going for eternity! " IS SOMEONE, ANYONE HERE!?" I screamed as loud as I could but still nothing, I was here, by myself, alone again, I sat down and started to cry and sob but then I heard footsteps comming toward me, " who's there!?" I yell at were the noise was comming from and then...

Imma leave yall on a cliffhanger for this one xD sorry if this chapter was really short I was very busy today and yea sorry bout dat, but it's about to get InTeReStInG BAYEE👉👈