leif♡ part 19

Leifs pov~
I was holding onto avas unconscious body, confused on how I got here. I was able to release the thorns on ava and heal her cuts by my healing powers. Now she was just resting, she probably will be since I don't think she's slept for days, and she just kindve had a mid life breakdown about dying. She was squirming when I tried to help her, mumbling that she was sorry and she didn't want to die. Got I was so scared she was going to die.

I was worried and desperately trying to wrap my head around the fact that I heard asche to. Did he do this? Did he send Me out here? Why was I only hearing him. All I was doing was yelling out and he replied once . The more I thought about it the more angry I got. I dragged ava to a tree and I leaned down on it sitting with ava sleeping in between my legs. She snores loud.

I looked around, I don't know if it's me being worried and confused but this place is making me uneasy. It's so pretty that I think it's fake.

The sky is bright purple with clouds and a beutiful big sun. The grass was green and there was a small pond a little way away. And we were in a clearing in a forest with lots of those thorn bushes that are alive? Or maybe she fell into it and just couldn't get back up or something. This girl is sometimes dumb like that.

It was hot out aswell but with a breeze and I felt tired, exhausted. Maybe it was from me coming here but man I was drowzing off and avas warm weight on me wasn't making jt better I felt like I had a weighted blanket on my legs.

It must be ok to sleep just for a little while right? I snuggled up against the tree more and got comfortable. And I fell asleep.