♡Ava♡ part 2

As I was in the bushes, aching from the thorns that plucked my skin. I remeber that I am now a daemos aren't I? I must have sharp nails.

I tried to sit up more but to no avail I couldn't do it. I suppose I'll have to do it without looking I thought to myself. I felt around with my hands and grabbed onto one of the thorns, I slit it with my sharpened nail and it broke, it took a couple minutes. As I was about to move my hand the vine regenerated and clasped my hand even harder.

It hurt alot
I was grunting trying to move but as I was the thorns were prickling me and cutting me more. I was so frustrated.  I was so upset. How could this happen? I hate those stupid jerk daemos. I hate them. And as I thought that I remembered all the things we did do and all of the funny things they did because they just didn't know how things worked. At the park, going through walls, and them thinking I actually had powers. It was funny, but also sad. I wished I could see them again but instead I was here. Stuck in a stupid bush.

I had enough. I relaxed and just started crying. I give up I said as I just laid there pathetically not being able to move. My lips quivering as I just wanted to see my dad's again. I hope I can see them soon. I'll probably just die here. Who knows. Maybe I'll be able to see them in heaven.

Thinking that just made me cry harder, I was now sobbing and my breath, it was so hard to breath, I never knew how it felt to feel this way, I just remember seeing it in shows, but now I know what it feels like. My throat hitching and my breath staggering. My hands shaking and my lips quivering. My head sweating and my hair a mess. I just couldn't do anything. These stupid vines caving me into my own thoughts.  My mind going feral for any straight thinking.

Since from my own crying I never heard the quiet footsteps from behind me. And just as I felt the shadow over my head . I knew i was gonna die. And I just fell apart. The person stood there not doing anything. Until I heard them say my name. It was a guys voice. I couldn't recognize it but it sounded familiar. It said my name again panicked and I heard it run off somewhere for something  probably something to kill me with. I rested my eyes ready for my fate. I heard it run back and I remeber relaxing, and opening my eyes a bit to see who exactly was killing me. But all it Lead to was my eyes stinging and just seeing some blurry green stuff.

Green?

I heard it yelling again, and the voice fading as I fell into slumber.

(I HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER IM SORRY THERE STILL SHORT BUT IM GETTING MORE MOTIVATED TO WRITE AGAIN SO HOPEFULLY I CAN START WRITING LONGER CHAPTERS🙏)