~Part 12~

Lady grandmas POV
As i felt my heavy eyelids open, i could feel the warmth of the air hit my skin and i slowly got up and got changed.

I walked down the lonely halls down to that lonely throne room i once sitted with my partner, and started eating slowly. I havent felt this way in a very long time, i wonder what it is thats making me feel this way, i feel lonely.
I got up and woke the boys up and we all started heading down to a meeting office were all of the king's and queens would make decisions about stuff. Noi and leif looked exhausted from all the teleporting yesterday but I can't blame them, they did it more then they should have,the second they came home they passed out on the beds.
"Everybody sit down please" i said to the boys letting my hand guide them to the empty table, "lady grandma what should we do?" Noi said confused, "today we will be searching for hints of were ava should be, and we will be visiting my old friend, king artimust" noi and leif looked surprised "lady grandma you know him? Hes the only one who had any informationabout ava." Leif asked confused. "Yes i do leif, we were once a team with 3 other people" i said looking down sadly.
"Lady grandma, if i will?" Rhys spoke up questionly "go ahead" i said to him giving a 'spit it out' look
"When me and rhys went to go and search for clues, we found this golden marble liquid with purple streaks in the cracks of the stones, could that be a clue?" Rhys said tilting his head.
"Yes Rhys, thats exactly what weve been searching for!"

I felt my heavy heart get light at my little exaggeration, but then i remembered that we have to visit king artimust
"Oh yes, were are my manners.. we will be seeing the king artimust in about a half hour, pack your stuff because we will be staying there for a night if wereeaving by then, be quick." I told them. "Yes lady grandma" they all said in usion and looked at each other weirdly and awkwardly walked away.
I walked back to my room slowly. Ready to start packing my things.

Nobody's POV ~
All the knights and lady grandma started walking outside, the horses waiting at the gates lached to the metal bars. "Are you guys ready?" Peirce asked looking around while petting the snout of the horse.

Everyone was behind him and all standing beside eachother with there horse.

Rhys had a medium sized blake horse with pure white dots around. His name was 'Malcolm"

Leif had another medium sizedpurely brown horse, but vry smooth skin and it was sassy her name was 'Adeola'

Noi had a short white horse with some red pok a dots, and it liked moving in circles, and its name was 'Akido'

Asche had the tallest black horse that had brown,red, and white dots around it, like one of those cats his name was 'cloud'

peirce had a tall black horse and its hair was braided and tied with some roses and leaves, but she was pretty, she was also vry stubburn and sassy though, her name was 'habiba'

And lady grandma had a medium sized horse that was all white and was decorated with a flower crown that somehow always stayed up on her head, and some flowers braided into the hair. Her name was 'Althea'

Lady grandma walked beside peirce and gave him a wink, but it was meant to be the funny kind of wink. "I will take there nervous silence as a yes said lady grandma hopping onto her horse and looking back, the boys had a struggle getting onto the horses, like they were scared or never rodden one before, but once they were on they were confident about riding them again.

They signaled a gaurd to open up the gates, and they started to ride off to the castle of king artimust, not knowing what would await them in the entrance.

~Time skip by your most lovely stressed out author~
Rhys pov~
We all started to see a castle iff into the distance, I looked at lady grandma, who was riding upfront ahead of all of us, and rode up beside her and looked at her.

Lady grandma looked astonished, and she had this great smile on her face, like she was young again, and never growing, but i guess shes always been like that though, with the ki d of dark humour and her jokes, thats what most of us and the people liked about her, is that she was really alot more lively then she should be at her age, i guess she was living life to the fullest, she finally looked back at me and yelled "i havent seen king artimust in forever! I wonder how hes been holding up" she said, turning her head back to the castle.

We all reached there and gave our gaurds our horses, i guess they knew we were comming. We heard footsteps behind us but didnt think much of it, until a ladys voice spoke.

"Lady Adira? I-is that you my friend?"
I turned around and looked at the old women, she still looked healthy like lady grandma, so i could tell they were close in age, the girl looked at lady grandma in disbelief. I looked at lady grandma who wasnt hiding her shocked and disbelief face, she then got into reality and sef a soft wholesome smile on her lips, and held her arms out ready for a hug. "Why yes it is me, lady Eloise" this eloise lady started running and tackled lady grandma to the ground. They really did act young for there age, you would think there 20 year olds in 78 year old bodies. But they were really hyper. They both got up still hugging and giggling, a few tiny tears of joy but then it wss over. They pulled apart while still holdi g onto eachothers arms. All of us just stared awkwardly at them while they started laughing over nothing. "Uhm..lady grandma, who is this lady?" Leif asked in a sassy tone, "ah yes, sorry about that, this is lady Eloise," she said letting one arm go and jazz handing it,Lady Eloise looked very healthy, she had dark black hair and was tied ul in a royal bun, with a braid around it, and she was wearing a white gown wtih some sunlight shining on the dress, even though there is no sun, mustve just been the way the dress was designed. lady eloise giggled a tiny bit, but other then that it was an awkward silence.
We were still only at the front gates, and some guards let us all in, we started to walk in lines into the castle, lady grandma and lady eloise still talking, a heard some of their conversation, "so why are you here on this evening?" Lady grandma said curiosity getting the best of her, "well king artimust never sends letters tk me, but he did yesterday evening, soemthing about Queen ava comming back, byt i do not belive it one bit, why are you here lady Arina?" She asked tilting her head to the side a tiny bit, "same reason as you, but the ava part is real." Lady grandma said putting her head down a tiny bit. Lady eloise gasped and she started going into a little frenzy, until she got pulled back from noi and peirce and they started to talk to her about what has been going on, and then we reached the front doors, witch that felt like an eternity going through the front garden, we walked into the dining room were we were surprised, by 3 other people and some guards sitting at the table.

I hoped you guys liked this chapter, online school has been stressing me out, and i have to take care of my little brothers everyday and ive just been losing motivation for everything. Im very sorry its been so long, ill try and update more.

Also how do you think of Eloise? And who do you think the other 3 people are🤭